:smokeout:.... almost wrap-up time friends! :coffee: :woohoo1:

>>
Don Skelly, I forget, we chose a single strain plant for final pics of both live and dry, and it need to be the same strain? That's going to be a toughie!....Grapefruit or MoB,...
Well for now, it's final live pics time for Outdoor Grapefruit,.... she on the Rack right now- :headbang:

gf5.jpg
gf1.jpg
gf3.jpg
gf8.jpg
gfa.jpg
gf6.jpg

That's some fine buds dank! Shame you have to chop early because of folks who wont act right. Did you harvest us all?
Yes left some buds to go to maturity on the skelly og I like some amber but in regards to thc probably pulled at the peak time .I wish I didn't live in such a ruff environment but hey friend I will grow anywhere .Next year I will add a baby monitor inside the greenie an a few more cameras to enhance the security elements .I also after obtaining a higher quality smoke from natural teas an what not will be gathering more plants an adding some to the soil as well should be another awesome grow .

Yes left some buds to go to maturity on the skelly og I like some amber but in regards to thc probably pulled at the peak time .I wish I didn't live in such a ruff environment but hey friend I will grow anywhere .Next year I will add a baby monitor inside the greenie an a few more cameras to enhance the security elements .I also after obtaining a higher quality smoke from natural teas an what not will be gathering more plants an adding some to the soil as well should be another awesome grow .
After all you were going through, this was a phenomenal grow! Show that you have true skills as a grower my friend. It's an honor and a pleasure to watch and learn from you.

Where did u get the ak / blueberry cross at? I love that plant I'd love to grow some .... two of my favorite strains together has to be stellar!! Gotta let me know growbro
Jordan of the Islands....pro breeder, winner of the 2004 Cannabis Cup for best Indica (God Bud).

and....day before the axe swings.

This girl has done the duty, and gone deeper than I've everbeen able to. Oct 20, colors are ridiculous. Nothing owed....and likely 2lbs dry.

Proper.
View attachment 963395
Great work bro! You had a very good season this year many fine looking ladies :headbang:

Back