Dude is that hair all over that nug? Thought it was my phone at first but I'm pretty sure it's not.. lol
Lmao naw its these damn tall ass weeds that grow like lil cotton ball things that fly thru the air, and it stuck to the damn Nugs like crazy. I had a war with those fuckers after i found out they was the culprit lol
Edit:I got a nice buzz, your comment is cracking me up lmao
Heres a nug from that plant about dry now.
20180925_182353.jpg

Last edited:
Photo updates guys.
Autos are all done now :smoking:

None entries first as that's how they've come up in my list lol
20180926_105511.jpg
20180926_105503.jpg
^ blue venom. Only plant in the garden now everything else is in the gh
20180926_090349.jpg
20180926_090342.jpg
^master kush that was in the garden is now in the bed with blackerry og, both look behind compared to the others and space on the floor was tight with 4
20180926_090334.jpg
20180926_090313.jpg
^master kush. Doing well and smells the most so far.

Now the entries....
20180926_085747.jpg

20180926_090300.jpg
20180926_090219.jpg
^cookies kush. My favourite by a long shot. Looks absolutely beautiful.
20180926_090145.jpg
20180926_090137.jpg
^blackberry kush is now in the bed to finish. Not doing as well as the others but looks healthy enough.
20180926_090130.jpg

20180926_090011.jpg
^lemon og. Towers over the rest.

Cheers guys:vibes:

it's been a while sine my last update, no idea how long, but haven't had a reminder yet, so I guess I'm on time for a new update.

first the A4 s1. you can see a bit the effects of one of my failed experiments this year: I tried planting straight into the biggest pot at the start, but the results is it's now in need of more nutrients, justy bought some bloom nutrients(which I never used before, other years I transplanted later so I got trough on the nutes in my soil mix), since I spotted some spots which I think is K-defficiency. you can also see spidermitespots, but they're completely under control, I have some predatory mite running around too. usually if I spot multiple spidermites oin a leaf, there's already a predatory mite on the same leaf.
IMG_2531.JPG

IMG_2534.JPG

next, my favorite plant this year: the A4xWS07A6. not really early, but early enough, based on her lineage she's pretty early. smells great too, really looking forward to smoking this one. she's not that big since she was started late, but her growth is good, with a full season she could've been much bigger.
IMG_2536.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

IMG_2540.JPG

IMG_2541.JPG

and last, and also least, the runt of the litter. the WS07A6. she's recovered from her earlier stalling, but still really small, just lost too much time barely growing. also late(while I made this cross to be earlier, I have one other plant of the same cross that is almost ready, maybe a week more, so I'm continueing with that one), and I spotted 1 ball, so will not make seeds with this one. had a lot of hermi's this year overall, don't know why, previous years I only had a few that I filtered out already as small plants, but never any that started herming halfway flower. this year I have 5 herms that I have to check every few days for balls. allherms have been elliminated for breeding, but still want to harvest them, some big nice-looking plants so would be a shame to toss them. but quiet a bit of work checking a whole plant for balls every couple of days.
IMG_2542.JPG

IMG_2544.JPG

and her some pics of that other WS07A6 that's almost finished. leafy bitch, got that from the A6(one of the parents, a plant I grew last year). smell is also pretty much a copy of the A6. just a lot earlier, so got that from the other parent, a wild super 07.
not contest pics
IMG_2550.JPG

IMG_2553.JPG

Last edited:
You are going to blow up the greenhouse!
Thank you very much friend I can't believe the size of the flowers the blue kush is fixing to have some of the biggest buds I have grown .The quality is ultra high grade so far on the green poison I just harvested .Very stoked cuz I have been working on these organic homemade teas for years an through much research finally getting the mind blowing results I have studied to get . Always first day of school for me .

Photo updates guys.
Autos are all done now :smoking:

None entries first as that's how they've come up in my list lol
View attachment 954874 View attachment 954875^ blue venom. Only plant in the garden now everything else is in the ghView attachment 954876 View attachment 954877 ^master kush that was in the garden is now in the bed with blackerry og, both look behind compared to the others and space on the floor was tight with 4 View attachment 954878 View attachment 954879 ^master kush. Doing well and smells the most so far.

Now the entries....View attachment 954886
View attachment 954880 View attachment 954881 ^cookies kush. My favourite by a long shot. Looks absolutely beautiful.View attachment 954882 View attachment 954883 ^blackberry kush is now in the bed to finish. Not doing as well as the others but looks healthy enough.
View attachment 954887
View attachment 954884 ^lemon og. Towers over the rest.

Cheers guys:vibes:
I've been looking everywhere for blackberry kush n can't find it ...is there a website I can score some seeds from or something?

That's weird I've been looking on seedsman as that's one of my main online seedbanks I go through....maybe not looking good enough or something I'll keep looking thanks broskie

So I just looked at seedsman n looked under the breeders and I don't see them on their list so don't think they get any seeds from that breeder anymore...that sux

Back