Here’s my outdoor trippy gorillas. There’s two the there grown in small pot and in coco.

DEA222E1-47C2-4BFC-8138-5EFB2EE362EA.jpeg

FCF283E5-5367-4E09-A31A-D407CED691B1.jpeg

I remove leaves with PM, then wash any on the stems with baking soda solution. I try to protect buds while doing this, it will burn em, don't worry about a little bit of over spray, buds seem to recover from a little burn. Started to use an artist's brush, no mist floating around. Your plants are looking good!
Heard about the baking soda solution...what is the ratio for a gallon of water?

So went n checked a few ladies a lil bit ago to see if powdery mildew was getting better n found this..... thought it was a spider but when I looked inside I found a caterpillar with a ton of shit in his cacoon lol wasn't there yesterday so was only there over night at most but he made himself a home quick lol lil fucker

Attachments

• IMG_20180812_115107.jpg
    IMG_20180812_115107.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 42
Heard about the baking soda solution...what is the ratio for a gallon of water?
I've been using 1 tbls per quart. When it first shows it's just a white spot on leaf, easy to control at this point, but susceptible plants want to keep growing it, so you need to keep a look out. Plants that are resistant never get it. Remember to protect buds from spray. It first shows on leaf and stem. If you've missed some and in goes to base of bud, remove bud and treat stem.

So went n checked a few ladies a lil bit ago to see if powdery mildew was getting better n found this..... thought it was a spider but when I looked inside I found a caterpillar with a ton of shit in his cacoon lol wasn't there yesterday so was only there over night at most but he made himself a home quick lol lil fucker
good eye Mark

Back