Hey guys!! Great looking plants!! I have updated the main page. Everyone is safe....except for two are on the edge of getting disqualified...I will issue a last chance warning PM in a couple of days for the two that are late in case the tags do not work. @captcold @Arthur

@Daipot @Vlad The Inhaler @cornell584 - the 3 of you guys are close to the 30 day pic requirements as well!! it will be 30 days on the 15th since you have posted an update!If i missed an update form anyone please let me know.

Hell yes she is a beast!! Sucks she likely wont finish in time...my window to finish in time is closing quickly as well!! If the remaining arent showing preflower very soon it will be prematur bud at best! Blue widow, widowbomb are the two stragglers of the gardens. Just noticed preflower on the bubba island kush and fruity chronic juice a couple of days ago, which will hopefully be just in the knick of time!
what's needed here is sunny days:karmacloud:

Sorry i havent been around as much as i would like guys....farm is keeping me super busy....harvesting chickens, veggies, along with building the security shack and other projects i need to work on is drawing all of my time!
it's that time O year bro, I'm lucky to get an hour a day here, which as we all know is seems like 5 mins:crying:
Hey Skellerz.. I’ve got some pics, taken by my grow-bro on his shitty phone. I’ve been in the south of France for ages tho... I’m back now but it’s rained so I won’t be going to see the plants until next weekend.

Here’s the pics...
a986dd6d4e1546ec3b35e4e1e5e6263f.jpg
6fa129e99c1eb1717b30465190d2325a.jpg

^ Pineapple Chunk clones..

And the others...
7b7eddabe79750c1cde4b062aa64b005.jpg

That’s the best I can do for now! [emoji23]
welcome home V!, I'm sure your girls have missed ya, pics take nothing away from the fact they are growing and looking good!

Thanks for the reminder @912GreenSkell :) been super busy gardening, these girls are grow very fast now!

OFFICAL ENTRY POST:

Day 94

Dutch Passion photos - Blueberry & Think Fast - both girls are very happy & healthy [emoji16]

My Northern Lights Autoflower was harvested on day 84, she had to be cut early due to a massive pour down & her getting bud rot but still a very nice smoke with thick dense buds [emoji7] bud pics are hers!
64a3ee9fdc45feb75d4340bcb68977eb.jpg
3837c9ff53782e0e72dff10841aa5687.jpg
b4879a76a428b64793608ae6b27945b2.jpg
aa1e0ffbe7d4a0507c456b312fe05b26.jpg
add2668affd0ae3ba8e559b474a5e37c.jpg
42721b3232d36f270207db42ac3f053a.jpg
600485ac3688a3e564aea51ca4850d7b.jpg
2705e9f5467552a338809d65b7b4b6a5.jpg

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/
Awesome update! Big greenies crusing! Nice buds!, I grew NL once, huge juicy buds, bud rot magnets

T hats foresure should be a great harvest thanks for the comments friend they always make my day.
big and getting bigger! I'm thinking knee pads for me next grow, make negotiating full greenhouse easier:rofl:

it's that time O year bro, I'm lucky to get an hour a day here, which as we all know is seems like 5 mins:crying:

welcome home V!, I'm sure your girls have missed ya, pics take nothing away from the fact they are growing and looking good!

Cheers mate. [emoji1365]

They seem to be doing ok considering it hadn’t rained for nearly two months. The rain is back now tho so I can expect a good stretch and most likely a ton of bud rot! [emoji849]

Sorry i havent been around as much as i would like guys....farm is keeping me super busy....harvesting chickens, veggies, along with building the security shack and other projects i need to work on is drawing all of my time!

Chickens for the personal freezer or do you sell?

I've been using 1 tbls per quart. When it first shows it's just a white spot on leaf, easy to control at this point, but susceptible plants want to keep growing it, so you need to keep a look out. Plants that are resistant never get it. Remember to protect buds from spray. It first shows on leaf and stem. If you've missed some and in goes to base of bud, remove bud and treat stem.
Thanks trail buddy!! Used the baking soda soray n worked really good it's been two rainy days since I removed the pm n have checked thoroughly and haven't seen any more mold....my sm-90 should be here today I think if so I'll spray em with that n all should be good!! Luckily none of my photos with pm are in flower...well they all just started too not even a full week I think so hope to take care of it before the flowers start forming;-) Thanks for the info n help happy growing y'all

Back