Ain't that the truth I can remember reading on here trail saying pretty soon you will be navigating the greenie on your knees an ironically hours before that was the situation on a ty down but where there's a will there's a way I'm in need of meds I guess I will spend my days on my knees for my meds haha .
me jeans have holes in the knees from tending the crop:crying:

Got a few update pics for you guys. They've been abit sparse of late but with the kids off school for the summer i can't very well have photo shoots going on haha
Autos first....View attachment 939998 ^night queen. The furthest behind of my enrties but the biggest, just started to fill out.View attachment 939999 ^colorado cookies. View attachment 940001 ^sodk. Over a metre tall + smells devine.

And the photos.View attachment 940004 ^blackberry kushView attachment 940015 ^cookies kushView attachment 940006 ^lemon og. Been a real lanky grower. She looks abit straggly & yellow but by far the biggest + widest of the photos.

Cheers guys and good luck all:smokeout::vibes:
love how Night Queen tips are catching the light!

So guys went for a walk yesterday n have a few updates for ya....photos first...1st pic white widow×bigbud cross, 2nd pic purple afgani× bigbud cross,3rd n 4 the pic is the afgani landace bout two weeks into flower the ww and purple afgani are just starting to flower.....now auto time 5th pic is the 3 cheese in a bucket the 6 th pic is of the one I chose for the comp she's branching the best n is in flower pic 7 is the grand daddy purp a week into flower n smells amazing like a skunk farted berries :crying: and last pic is of my auto afgani mass just starting to flower ....so far everything is looking good around these parts I do have powdery mildew forming on a few plants as we have had rain for over a week now n about 4-5 days of rain left to go so got some sm-90 should be here today n I'll go to work on the mold issue...well happy growing everyone n have a stellar day!!
I remove leaves with PM, then wash any on the stems with baking soda solution. I try to protect buds while doing this, it will burn em, don't worry about a little bit of over spray, buds seem to recover from a little burn. Started to use an artist's brush, no mist floating around. Your plants are looking good!

Hey guys!! Great looking plants!! I have updated the main page. Everyone is safe....except for two are on the edge of getting disqualified...I will issue a last chance warning PM in a couple of days for the two that are late in case the tags do not work. @captcold @Arthur

@Daipot @Vlad The Inhaler @cornell584 - the 3 of you guys are close to the 30 day pic requirements as well!! it will be 30 days on the 15th since you have posted an update!If i missed an update form anyone please let me know.

Well, this is not a contest plant but.... @912GreenSkell hows this for a greenhouse girl? Tried to cover her to get her to flower but its not feasible. don't think she'll be ripe when I have to chop, and that's a shame!

View attachment 940291

Hell yes she is a beast!! Sucks she likely wont finish in time...my window to finish in time is closing quickly as well!! If the remaining arent showing preflower very soon it will be prematur bud at best! Blue widow, widowbomb are the two stragglers of the gardens. Just noticed preflower on the bubba island kush and fruity chronic juice a couple of days ago, which will hopefully be just in the knick of time!

Sorry i havent been around as much as i would like guys....farm is keeping me super busy....harvesting chickens, veggies, along with building the security shack and other projects i need to work on is drawing all of my time!

Back