Here is my entry mephiso sour hound I grew her last year outdoor in the UK and did ok but we had some much rain I ended it early because of mould fingers crossed for this year
20180422_221242.jpg

Here is my entry mephiso sour hound I grew her last year outdoor in the UK and did ok but we had some much rain I ended it early because of mould fingers crossed for this year View attachment 898128
And so it begins! Good luck mate.
I'm hanging on for another week or two to start and try and make the most of a typical English late Indian summer [emoji3]
Cheers Swan

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Picture update!!

AU's are in little bigger pots and they're also bigger at 12 days. Maybe it's genetics, maybe it's size of the pots. We know AU can be a monster! First AU is impressive, even in 15L coco I didn't get that big plant at 12 days. AU in the first line, above.
However, AFD's are nice too. They're at the bottom line.
All plants are happy and whole tent is just under 50W, without fans or other electrical stuff. Only two big pots have 5W airpump on them. So whole tent under 50W light!!

AFD at 12 days, and first one is SD at 2 days:

AU at 12 days, and last one is CJ at 7 days:

I think in less than a week AU and AFD are going outside. So they will be around 15-19 days old.

Hey guys!! Okay ladies and germs!! I have decided to have a rerun of last years contest and fire up some new updated rules for the 2018 contest!! I hope everyone approves of the changes i made to last years contest!! I am just working on a few last details and we will get this show on the road!

The point of the new ruleset, is simply to make it easier on the coordinators of this contest. As much as I would love to spend hours in a day on the site in the summer, I just don't have an excess of time, so i had to make some changes to the rules from last season to make it easier on me!!

As always, i hope the rules devised will make this contest available for maximum participation!!

Hey my friends! The first thing i am going to do is PM the growers that have already put in pics, and make sure that they are okay with the new rule set I have devised for this seasons contest. It wont change anything for the guys that have already entered pics. Once i get an okay from the already into this contest entrants, I will release the rule set and post it here as well as get it moved into the first post.

Well mine are going to be a heavyweight jackpot auto at day 10 or mephiso sour hound at day 5 the first pics are heavyweight second lot sour hound I will pick out of them at 30 days my show girl following the message I got on the new rules

Screenshot_20180428-142226.png
Screenshot_20180428-142224.png

Back