I don't mean to ruffle any Feathers here . I thought this was a outdoor comp . --- Seed in pot outside -- Obviously we can grow outside . But what about those that can't start inside . :shrug:
its impossible to start outside for me in the uk with the weather we only have a 2 mth window but if its a issue i wont compete

I don't mean to ruffle any Feathers here . I thought this was a outdoor comp . --- Seed in pot outside -- Obviously we can grow outside . But what about those that can't start inside . :shrug:
If you have to start the seeds outdoors most people would Not make it past seedling stage. Flowering outdoors is the main thing I believe . And judging on size is not how it was done it was on a living and a dry bud shot .

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Hello friends in previous outside competitions most people start there seed indoors this is fine an acceptable most growth veg an flowering will be done outside.I will not be starting mine indoors due to the fact I have been battling broad mites an russets'.I have to wait till my greenhouse is up to start mine my current weather situation is cold an wet imin Oregon.

my start auto and photo :smoking:

IMG_20180415_123021.jpg
IMG_20180415_122949.jpg

I have started my first outdoor journal, you can join in and comment, discuss, give your opinion... Here is link to my journal.

Here are Auto ultimate's:

And here are Auto frisian dew's:

As you can see, one AU didn't show up, I see little stalk, but I think it's drying. I will let it go, maybe she will show up.
But just in case, I put one Dinafem critical jack auto into water!

Thinking of running c99,skelly og,cream Carmel ,critical 2.0,blue kush an five autos .
I've got 3 Blue crush autos on the go atm outside in pots. Just over 2 weeks old i think. Will let you know how they go. Growing outside out of season but its Queensland so we dont really get winter. All organic.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Back