:hump::hump::hump: :woohoo1: :hump::hump::hump: -- Looking joo-C folks! :pimp:

:baked:...forgot to get these in last weekend,...

>>> 11 Roses
View attachment 939181 View attachment 939182

>>> Maine' s Own Blueberry
View attachment 939184 View attachment 939185

>>> Grapefruit
View attachment 939186 View attachment 939187

>>> and just for fun, here's a MoB cross made by stud muffin @StickMan :hump:-- MoB/OGK x C99auto, F1.... she's been an interesting education so far; she appears to have auto'ed even at F1 (I assumed a "fast photo" behavior), and is now behaving like a regular photo for bloom speed,.. but making photo' phat, dense bud! :drool:...berry punch candy aroma...
View attachment 939190 View attachment 939191
looking good W!, got some trees coming on!

So bro I'm subscribed to grow weed easy and a few days ago they sent me an article about growing autos and saw a trophy pic people send in and let me say it looks just like ur auto in ur make shift green house no joke....here is a screenshot of the article since it won't let me copy n paste the pic ....tell me that ain't urs lol if not u got someone with the identical set up n ladies lol
oh, that's me greenhouse, thinking 3 maybe 4 seasons ago, before the Era of Magic Strain's amazons!

In a lot of ways it makes hard to get things done inside the greenie but when it comes to a harvest its nice because healthy leaves healthy plants produce nice buds .I do dream of growing in a big commercial greenie with 20 foot roofs I would love the challenge of filling one of those out .
I dream of high envelopes! check out shelter- systems.com, growdomes!

In a lot of ways it makes hard to get things done inside the greenie but when it comes to a harvest its nice because healthy leaves healthy plants produce nice buds .I do dream of growing in a big commercial greenie with 20 foot roofs I would love the challenge of filling one of those out .
I've been getting pic's of a friends commercial greenie and it looks like it isn't that hard to fill out.

I've been getting pic's of a friends commercial greenie and it looks like it isn't that hard to fill out.
That's what I was thinking bigger roof just means earlier veg I will have to check out the grow domes friend sounds awesome ..

Skelly og#1
20180809_092530.jpg
1533831799785746819939.jpg

Back