The trio
60B947F5-A796-4F2B-B62F-DA1493ED27AB.jpeg

:hump::hump::hump: :woohoo1: :hump::hump::hump: -- Looking joo-C folks! :pimp:

:baked:...forgot to get these in last weekend,...

>>> 11 Roses
11r-a.jpg
11r-b.jpg

>>> Maine' s Own Blueberry
mob1.jpg
mob2.jpg

>>> Grapefruit
gf1.jpg
gf2.jpg

>>> and just for fun, here's a MoB cross made by stud muffin @StickMan :hump:-- MoB/OGK x C99auto, F1.... she's been an interesting education so far; she appears to have auto'ed even at F1 (I assumed a "fast photo" behavior), and is now behaving like a regular photo for bloom speed,.. but making photo' phat, dense bud! :drool:...berry punch candy aroma...
mogk99c.jpg
mogk99d.jpg

big.....bushy and round!

officially staring to rip!

oh yeah!

running outta room......a problem all growers should experience!

these fine ladies should serve you well!

looks like she starting to sticky up!
That's right lmao

Got one of my entries harvested a few days ago:
Citrus Noir............View attachment 939030 View attachment 939031 View attachment 939033 View attachment 939034
So bro I'm subscribed to grow weed easy and a few days ago they sent me an article about growing autos and saw a trophy pic people send in and let me say it looks just like ur auto in ur make shift green house no joke....here is a screenshot of the article since it won't let me copy n paste the pic ....tell me that ain't urs lol if not u got someone with the identical set up n ladies lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180808-104400.png
    Screenshot_20180808-104400.png
    592.7 KB · Views: 128
Do you just hate it when they get TOO big?
In a lot of ways it makes hard to get things done inside the greenie but when it comes to a harvest its nice because healthy leaves healthy plants produce nice buds .I do dream of growing in a big commercial greenie with 20 foot roofs I would love the challenge of filling one of those out .

Back