My **Official update pics**

All at day 80:

Here's Stitches Love Potion, looking pretty yellow nearing the end, I'll be checking her trichomes this evening:

ee99c07a4e519490840ebdd6c52a9c4d.jpg

fcb5b2f1761ddb917f4ee16bce9ba550.jpg

Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto, smells nice and looking pretty green still. The buds are overtaking Love Potion for size and fatness. I'll check her trichomes tonight as well:

1e672a9a4f60fccc14fe4185529032b0.jpg

98641bf47f09d8eb8f84805381ffc996.jpg

Aaaannndd after I thought nothing was going to happen, here's Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime. She's pretty big, to be expected I guess as she vegged for about 75 days! She's been topped, supercropped and topped some more:

33e35d76850fecf45e86cd6b5a371052.jpg

7fb36ce4a76c8f9dc1b9f9f0a17a8a6e.jpg

Group shot, you can see CBD lime is almost double the size of the others [emoji3]

1bbaa4bf1063dc3a94b8333b10906945.jpg

73279707a94d3736d2bbb50f1db29fd8.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

time for my update. quality of the pics may be a bit less this time, had to use my phone camera since I borrowed out the SD-card of my camera to someone.
A4 s1
eRdgIGK (1).jpg

A4 x WS07A6. pretty satisfied how this one is turning out, it's already started flowering too, would have expected it to be later based on the genetics in it. it's smaller since it was started later, so won't be my top yielder, but I think it will be a keeper for my breeding projects.
Up5Igjj.jpg

and one of the larger fans of the A4 x WS07A6. some spidermites present as you can see, but I already put out predatory mites, the paper packages you see hanging in some pics are one kind(a kind meant more preventative, prefer to eat spidermite eggs but can survive with little food and can even eat pollen to survive), but then I discovered I have/had a pretty bad infestation of spidermites in my beanplants, so I also put out another species of predatory mite last week that is more intended for actual infestations, so hoping those'll get the spidermites under control. the beanplants already seem to be recovering somewhat, with new heakthy growth that doesn't have so many spidermites, but still each of those new leaves has some spidermites.
fR1GO5J.jpg

and finally, the WS07A6.
this one is a bit of a failure. it is finally taking off more now, but with the season's end aproaching I don't expect to get much yield from it. lessons for next year: don't plant out in the final pot too quickly, especially not woth competing plants present. and airpots suck for weed(I have another bigger plant, an A4 s1, sister of the competition one, also in an airpot. it is clearly performing way less as her sister in a regular pot. I have now discovered the airpots work better with slower, more spread out watering, but it's still a hassle and watering takes way more time that way. some pother plants do well in the airpots, but for weed and tomatoes it's a big failure, they drink too much for the airpots).
AScgwl1.jpg

and I trimmed the WTR head-bud, so here's my final dried bud-pic for the WTR:
30UotmZ.jpg

:drool::thumbsup:
I've just chopped my first two organic grown ever and more to follow. Im hooked already. So much easier and healthier. This is an auto ultimate side cola grown outdoors.View attachment 936824
cheers to that grobro!
Started supper cropping the apical meristems of the green poison she's up front an tall some pics of my big bomb auto being pulled today happy growing friends View attachment 937224 View attachment 937225 View attachment 937228
man, your green roll leading to some stellar bud
quacking good!

Pics aren't the best I was in a cramped space, and in a bit of a rush.

Humble Pie. About 4 ft.
View attachment 937692
View attachment 937693
TN Kush right at about 6 ft, and very bushy n round. View attachment 937694
big.....bushy and round!
~ Official Entry Update @forbiddenx711 ~ HSO BD Auto ~ Day 15
View attachment 937738
officially staring to rip!
So guys here's my autos are at 3 1/2 weeks, will be making my picks tomorrow for sure... first pic is of my cheese autos in the 250 gallon pot n let me say wow! They exploded great branching n just kicked into flower! 2nd pic is of two things bigger one is a white widdow auto n the other a grand daddy purp auto,3rd pic is a grand daddy purp auto n has some purple now n just starting to flower ,4 the pic is a afgani mass auto doing the best great branching n almost to two feet in height and just starting to flower ,5 the pic is a hash plant only a week into flower but smells like a dead skunk carcass!! No joke very stinky n has crystals covering her little nugs already!! 6 the pic is a Tangerine dream auto and last pic is a sweet tooth auto so my pics will be official tomorrow n I'll make a post then! Till then happy growing Everyone!!
oh yeah!
Well maybe I should lay off the organic teas I'm running outta room happy growin happy Saturday friends .View attachment 938046
running outta room......a problem all growers should experience!
So @912GreenSkell I've got my auto picks for the comp ...going with a cheese auto, grand daddy purp auto,and the afgani mass auto:biggrin: Those seem to be the ones looking like they could take a title so here we go!!! First pic is the afgani mass auto, 2 nd pic is the grand daddy purp auto, and 3 Rd is the three cheese in a bucket lol goin with the bottom one she has almost all her branches through the wire n is just exploding so gonna go with her....well good luck y'all may the dankest lady win!!:pass:
these fine ladies should serve you well!
Blueberry auto [HASHTAG]#zamnesia[/HASHTAG]

... Entry plant...

Cheers [emoji482] View attachment 938289View attachment 938290View attachment 938291
looks like she starting to sticky up!

Most of them are roofers I'm going to have to get creative with Lst an super cropping for sure so far haven't grown in a greenhouse that I wasn't worried about the ceiling an plants touching it even after aggressive topping an fim.
protecting the envelope, hehe
My **Official update pics**

All at day 80:

Here's Stitches Love Potion, looking pretty yellow nearing the end, I'll be checking her trichomes this evening:

ee99c07a4e519490840ebdd6c52a9c4d.jpg

fcb5b2f1761ddb917f4ee16bce9ba550.jpg

Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto, smells nice and looking pretty green still. The buds are overtaking Love Potion for size and fatness. I'll check her trichomes tonight as well:

1e672a9a4f60fccc14fe4185529032b0.jpg

98641bf47f09d8eb8f84805381ffc996.jpg

Aaaannndd after I thought nothing was going to happen, here's Dutch Passion Autocompassion CBD Lime. She's pretty big, to be expected I guess as she vegged for about 75 days! She's been topped, supercropped and topped some more:

33e35d76850fecf45e86cd6b5a371052.jpg

7fb36ce4a76c8f9dc1b9f9f0a17a8a6e.jpg

Group shot, you can see CBD lime is almost double the size of the others [emoji3]

1bbaa4bf1063dc3a94b8333b10906945.jpg

73279707a94d3736d2bbb50f1db29fd8.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
looking real good!, got theses babies pumped!
time for my update. quality of the pics may be a bit less this time, had to use my phone camera since I borrowed out the SD-card of my camera to someone.
A4 s1
View attachment 938719

A4 x WS07A6. pretty satisfied how this one is turning out, it's already started flowering too, would have expected it to be later based on the genetics in it. it's smaller since it was started later, so won't be my top yielder, but I think it will be a keeper for my breeding projects.
View attachment 938720
and one of the larger fans of the A4 x WS07A6. some spidermites present as you can see, but I already put out predatory mites, the paper packages you see hanging in some pics are one kind(a kind meant more preventative, prefer to eat spidermite eggs but can survive with little food and can even eat pollen to survive), but then I discovered I have/had a pretty bad infestation of spidermites in my beanplants, so I also put out another species of predatory mite last week that is more intended for actual infestations, so hoping those'll get the spidermites under control. the beanplants already seem to be recovering somewhat, with new heakthy growth that doesn't have so many spidermites, but still each of those new leaves has some spidermites.
View attachment 938721

and finally, the WS07A6.
this one is a bit of a failure. it is finally taking off more now, but with the season's end aproaching I don't expect to get much yield from it. lessons for next year: don't plant out in the final pot too quickly, especially not woth competing plants present. and airpots suck for weed(I have another bigger plant, an A4 s1, sister of the competition one, also in an airpot. it is clearly performing way less as her sister in a regular pot. I have now discovered the airpots work better with slower, more spread out watering, but it's still a hassle and watering takes way more time that way. some pother plants do well in the airpots, but for weed and tomatoes it's a big failure, they drink too much for the airpots).
View attachment 938722

and I trimmed the WTR head-bud, so here's my final dried bud-pic for the WTR:
View attachment 938723
your strains are so interesting looking!, damn bugs!, every outdoor grow gonna have some

Back