Official Contest Entry
Okay here's my Auto Entry [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] HSO Blue Dream - Day 1

DSCF2230.JPG DSCF2246.JPG DSCF2248.JPG

I've been chopping plant the last three days. This grow has given me the hardest outdoor buds I've ever grown! One of the Haze CBD buds is so hard it won't compress at ll when squeezed! Damn things feels like a rock!

View attachment 930727

Are you sure a squirrel didn't hide a nut in that bud? Nice budz

Black Dragons are my F4 beans, created from some old F2 seed gifted to me a few years back. I grow some at least once a year, sometime just one or two stashed among other plants! I Love Black/Duurty Dragons!

The Haze CBD is from Dinafem. Awesme buds, awful bud production. I'm guessing right now my best plant in the greenhouse will be 45g dry. 20-30 thirty indoors would be a fair average. But if you can grow several or do SOG. They do make damn fine oil!

I'll be testing Kannabia's Matarto Blue CBD, I'm hearing good things about it and they are productive! Kannabia has some awesome strains, I'd like to see them here of AFN!

@trailanimal :amazon: :spels: -- that's a tuff chick ya got there! I haven't tried their Skunk yet, but hear nothing but good things.... Their Cheese (auto) is really nice, sweet and cheesy,... is this an F1FV? Both the Skunk and Chz are their fastest, along with GP- :coffee:... perfect for your neck of the woods!

>>> @Vlad The Inhaler :d5: -- wow mate! That's a damn nice come-back from the ragged stumps you were left earlier,... fingers crossedmeantime while you're gone,...:goodluck::karmacloud:

>>> @pop22 ...:greenthumb: niiiice! Black Dragon is a rarity these days it seems, and these are specimens! Are they your breedings, or some old stock in action (Stone's, or Aunty's)? So good to see those around again,.. post us more please!.... Mmmm, whose Haze CBD is this? I'd like to get some good suggestions from peep's I trust,...

>>> :jawdrop: :vibe: :ladies: Holy poop tea Don Skelly!! -- those are farm animals right there! And the training, scrog'ing, some of your best work yet! :clapper: :bow:
....I swear, DP's BB was custom- made for your yard, it does so damn well there- :d5:
... 11 Roses,.. 11 fingered monster paws! Dude, you MUST take some of those huge fans, and press-dry them- :thumbsup:... get enough, and you could have some very interesting wall paper! :rofl: Seriously, craft paper folks would be mental for such pressings,.. layer the fans between fine paper layers- :pimp: $$$ all over the place! ....Outstanding my friend :cheers: .......
:coffee:GPF1FV = Oooo, yeee-ahh!! Check that shizzle out!-- :wiz:-- diggity damn dude, I'm blown clean away- :eek1::eek1::eek1:-- ayuhh, that there is officially in bloom, in mid-July, FFS :nono: :haha: -- seeee, whad'Itellya, ay? That is just awesome Skelly, I bet she'll be in by end of Aug.,.... Wow, just wooow,... that little bit of light change and :poof: go the hormones! I did not expect her to bang into gear this soon at all! And how great will it be to have one of the monsters well squared away so early, before the rest of the lumber falls- :crying: :help: :haha:... cuz you go'n diehhh come harvest time! :crying: :help::deadhorse: :help:......... hoist that cheek up mate-- :slap:..... i still have to get to your thread, and the new vid's you made- :greenthumb: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :thanks:

>>> 'dank buddy, :pighug:... great to see some action your way too! Dig the greenhouse, -:thumbsup:.... Are you running any of the mephisto photo's this year? :eyebrows:

How did you get it on the ceiling? Did you attach it to the frame down the middle?
Yep in front of the frame zip ties an Velcro strips an a few twist ties I gotta make what I got work so at times I gotta be an inventor lol
1531778549509157554613.jpg

Back