Skelly og needed to be pulled back I don't want her hitting the roof to early its not flower time yet .
20180715_165106.jpg
20180715_172248.jpg

@trailanimal :amazon: :spels: -- that's a tuff chick ya got there! I haven't tried their Skunk yet, but hear nothing but good things.... Their Cheese (auto) is really nice, sweet and cheesy,... is this an F1FV? Both the Skunk and Chz are their fastest, along with GP- :coffee:... perfect for your neck of the woods!

>>> @Vlad The Inhaler :d5: -- wow mate! That's a damn nice come-back from the ragged stumps you were left earlier,... fingers crossedmeantime while you're gone,...:goodluck::karmacloud:

>>> @pop22 ...:greenthumb: niiiice! Black Dragon is a rarity these days it seems, and these are specimens! Are they your breedings, or some old stock in action (Stone's, or Aunty's)? So good to see those around again,.. post us more please!.... Mmmm, whose Haze CBD is this? I'd like to get some good suggestions from peep's I trust,...

>>> :jawdrop: :vibe: :ladies: Holy poop tea Don Skelly!! -- those are farm animals right there! And the training, scrog'ing, some of your best work yet! :clapper: :bow:
....I swear, DP's BB was custom- made for your yard, it does so damn well there- :d5:
... 11 Roses,.. 11 fingered monster paws! Dude, you MUST take some of those huge fans, and press-dry them- :thumbsup:... get enough, and you could have some very interesting wall paper! :rofl: Seriously, craft paper folks would be mental for such pressings,.. layer the fans between fine paper layers- :pimp: $$$ all over the place! ....Outstanding my friend :cheers: .......
:coffee:GPF1FV = Oooo, yeee-ahh!! Check that shizzle out!-- :wiz:-- diggity damn dude, I'm blown clean away- :eek1::eek1::eek1:-- ayuhh, that there is officially in bloom, in mid-July, FFS :nono: :haha: -- seeee, whad'Itellya, ay? That is just awesome Skelly, I bet she'll be in by end of Aug.,.... Wow, just wooow,... that little bit of light change and :poof: go the hormones! I did not expect her to bang into gear this soon at all! And how great will it be to have one of the monsters well squared away so early, before the rest of the lumber falls- :crying: :help: :haha:... cuz you go'n diehhh come harvest time! :crying: :help::deadhorse: :help:......... hoist that cheek up mate-- :slap:..... i still have to get to your thread, and the new vid's you made- :greenthumb: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :thanks:

>>> 'dank buddy, :pighug:... great to see some action your way too! Dig the greenhouse, -:thumbsup:.... Are you running any of the mephisto photo's this year? :eyebrows:

Last edited:
....I swear, DP's BB was custom- made for your yard, it does so damn well there- :d5:

Literally, every time it does amazing!! Kicks the shit out of pretty much every other strain in size every time i grow it out.

11 Roses,.. 11 fingered monster paws! Dude, you MUST take some of those huge fans, and press-dry them- :thumbsup:... get enough, and you could have some very interesting wall paper! :rofl: Seriously, craft paper folks would be mental for such pressings,.. layer the fans between fine paper layers- :pimp: $$$ all over the place! ....Outstanding my friend :cheers: .......

Yeah man 11 roses has some beastly fans for sure! The new green poison has them around the same size as well....they are both ripping this place up!! Figure another week or two and the green poison regular version should be kickin into preflower.(if its another mid sept finish like last years). Ive started feeding megacrop to the whole lot...nice and easy with 20 gallons per 4 plants at 4grams Megacrop per gallon.

And the training, scrog'ing, some of your best work yet! :clapper: :bow:

Yeah i have been putting a bit more effort into it this season! One thing i noticed....the overall stability of the plant in windy conditions, when scrog and reverse supports is exceptional!!!!! By far the most stable i have ever seen them. No insane wind yet this year....25mph is the strongest so far.

GPF1FV = Oooo, yeee-ahh!! Check that shizzle out!-- :wiz:-- diggity damn dude, I'm blown clean away- :eek1::eek1::eek1:-- ayuhh, that there is officially in bloom, in mid-July, FFS :nono: :haha: -- seeee, whad'Itellya, ay? That is just awesome Skelly, I bet she'll be in by end of Aug.,.... Wow, just wooow,... that little bit of light change and :poof: go the hormones! I did not expect her to bang into gear this soon at all! And how great will it be to have one of the monsters well squared away so early, before the rest of the lumber falls- :crying: :help:

Yeah i know right!! Super early trigger...looks like it could be a good one!!! LOTS of branching!! ;) Before the end of august will be sweet!! She ain't no slouch in size either man!! Measured her height and she is 5.5 feet on the tallest branches. Didn't measure diameter, but she has to an easy 7feet across.

cuz you go'n diehhh come harvest time! :crying: :help::deadhorse: :help:

No way man!! Not this year!! More plants yes, but planning wayyyyy less work!! Go, go, tomstumbler!! And trust me my friend, I have a plan!!!!! RH is too high....but i have a small dehumidifier and a 5X5 tent(ice fishing tent) to put it in. So dry as usual until i get the bud close to finished. Then i am making a custom rack to hold 10 boxes that measure 36" X 16" X 6"deep. I'll cut the bottom out of the boxes and add in fine screen for solid airflow. Racked in boxes, i should be able to to finish full plants and the tumbler should work like a charm in those conditions. Observe, adapt, and then overcome adversity my friend!!

hoist that cheek up mate-- :slap:..... i still have to get to your thread, and the new vid's you made- :greenthumb: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :thanks:

Thanks for the rep boost my friend!!! Yeah, yeah stop by, been waiting for you to come over and hang out bud!! Lots of sweet green happening!

@trailanimal :amazon: :spels: -- that's a tuff chick ya got there! I haven't tried their Skunk yet, but hear nothing but good things.... Their Cheese (auto) is really nice, sweet and cheesy,... is this an F1FV? Both the Skunk and Chz are their fastest, along with GP- :coffee:... perfect for your neck of the woods!

>>> @Vlad The Inhaler :d5: -- wow mate! That's a damn nice come-back from the ragged stumps you were left earlier,... fingers crossedmeantime while you're gone,...:goodluck::karmacloud:

>>> @pop22 ...:greenthumb: niiiice! Black Dragon is a rarity these days it seems, and these are specimens! Are they your breedings, or some old stock in action (Stone's, or Aunty's)? So good to see those around again,.. post us more please!.... Mmmm, whose Haze CBD is this? I'd like to get some good suggestions from peep's I trust,...

>>> :jawdrop: :vibe: :ladies: Holy poop tea Don Skelly!! -- those are farm animals right there! And the training, scrog'ing, some of your best work yet! :clapper: :bow:
... 11 Roses,.. 11 fingered monster paws! Dude, you MUST take some of those huge fans, and press-dry them- :thumbsup:... get enough, and you could have some very interesting wall paper! :rofl: Seriously, craft paper folks would be mental for such pressings,.. layer the fans between fine paper layers- :pimp: $$$ all over the place! ....Outstanding my friend :cheers: .......
:coffee:GPF1FV = Oooo, yeee-ahh!! Check that shizzle out!-- :wiz:-- diggity damn dude, I'm blown clean away- :eek1::eek1::eek1:-- ayuhh, that there is officially in bloom, in mid-July, FFS :nono: :haha: -- seeee, whad'Itellya, ay? That is just awesome Skelly, I bet she'll be in by end of Aug.,.... Wow, just wooow,... that little bit of light change and :poof: go the hormones! I did not expect her to bang into gear this soon at all! And how great will it be to have one of the monsters well squared away so early, before the rest of the lumber falls- :crying: :help: :haha:... cuz you go'n diehhh come harvest time! :crying: :help::deadhorse: :help:......... hoist that cheek up mate-- :slap:..... i still have to get to your thread, and the new vid's you made- :greenthumb: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :thanks:

>>> 'dank buddy, :pighug:... great to see some action your way too! Dig the greenhouse, -:thumbsup:.... Are you running any of the mephisto photo's this year? :eyebrows:

Thanks friend I'm running peppermint kush 2 skelly ogs blue kush green poison beary white auto big bomb auto a lil cheese plant by seedsman an I started a couple late season autos in.hoping to have pop for a October auto harvest in the greenie .

Looking nice an tasty the green greenhouse sure work nice I rock one as well I put a exhaust fan on mine at the top an she rocks pretty good .

hey Waira, just plain ole Sweet Skunk auto. This strain always does good in the greenhouse, so it was a no brainer to try her in the garden.

Back