Lovely lovely plants m8 !

My Sugar Black ! u can see the kindship ... 185cm

IMG_20180715_170949_HDR.jpg

And my own working ... Goldwalker ... Grape Walker Kush x Goldstone
IMG_20180715_164238_HDRa.jpg
IMG_20180715_164252_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180715_164309_HDR.jpg

:pass:

I've been chopping plant the last three days. This grow has given me the hardest outdoor buds I've ever grown! One of the Haze CBD buds is so hard it won't compress at ll when squeezed! Damn things feels like a rock! The Black Dragon has good hard, heavy buds also. I'm so pleased! I intentionally grew all smaller strains this time, just to see what they'd turn out like with lots of root space. Both strains at least doubled their size compare to indoor plants! Bud weight is looking good too. now the Haze CBD is just not a big producer. These outdoor plants have made some awesome, HARD buds, but not a lot of them. This might be a good strain for those that can grow outdoors, or has a generous plant count for indoors. The quality of the buds. however, is top notch! Wonderful aroma, very fruity, smooth if you like to smoke, and is awesomely tasty in a vape. It makes a very good CBD/coconut oil. its said to be a 1to1 THC to CBD ratio, average. I tested some indoor bud I recently cured and unlike the first grow, I got a buzz on it! It was more like eating a mild edible, very pleasant but not stoned.

BUT........ a good indoor plant seems to be around 30-35 grams average.. I just ordered Mataro Blue CBD, a photo period that yields very well. For me, that's the most important factor next to THC/CBD ratio as 90% of the bud will be made into oil.

CBD BudS

( every now and then, my phone takesa really good pic... )

CBD Haze Buds pic1 -7-15-2018.jpg

My Gorilla Glue autos are about a week away from being chopped. I didn't get in on the AFN until I already had them going. I'll still take some nice pics of top colas before and after harvest and cure. They were grown in Espoma biotone mixed with the native soil, farmland, and then I used the Alaska Naturals Formula through out and used flowing creek water as well for their watering and feeding.

I've been chopping plant the last three days. This grow has given me the hardest outdoor buds I've ever grown! One of the Haze CBD buds is so hard it won't compress at ll when squeezed! Damn things feels like a rock! The Black Dragon has good hard, heavy buds also. I'm so pleased! I intentionally grew all smaller strains this time, just to see what they'd turn out like with lots of root space. Both strains at least doubled their size compare to indoor plants! Bud weight is looking good too. now the Haze CBD is just not a big producer. These outdoor plants have made some awesome, HARD buds, but not a lot of them. This might be a good strain for those that can grow outdoors, or has a generous plant count for indoors. The quality of the buds. however, is top notch! Wonderful aroma, very fruity, smooth if you like to smoke, and is awesomely tasty in a vape. It makes a very good CBD/coconut oil. its said to be a 1to1 THC to CBD ratio, average. I tested some indoor bud I recently cured and unlike the first grow, I got a buzz on it! It was more like eating a mild edible, very pleasant but not stoned.

BUT........ a good indoor plant seems to be around 30-35 grams average.. I just ordered Mataro Blue CBD, a photo period that yields very well. For me, that's the most important factor next to THC/CBD ratio as 90% of the bud will be made into oil.

CBD BudS

( every now and then, my phone takesa really good pic... )

View attachment 930727
:tang::stir::cool1:
View attachment 930731 This is Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] AutoView attachment 930732 This is my purple gorilla glue.
Gorillas of the guerrilla grow, looking well built!

Alright here a update on my women....

The TN Kush monster, almost 6 ft tall..... had to stand far away to take a pic. Alot of tops...
20180715_175226.jpg

And the humble pie.
Still no clue who's male or female yet...
Can not wait...
20180715_131608.jpg

20180715_131551.jpg

20180715_131529.jpg

Back