Up and down!! It was actually 7C two days ago!! Not much snow so far....got a few good few blasts, but the on and off slight warmer has been keep accumulated levels down. The are calling for -15 to -20c over the next few days. I think winter is full on from now on.

Up and down!! It was actually 7C two days ago!! Not much snow so far....got a few good few blasts, but the on and off slight warmer has been keep accumulated levels down. The are calling for -15 to -20c over the next few days. I think winter is full on from now on.
How do u do that with that low temps below 20C? We never get that kind a temps in Holland my friend the lowest @ night is max - 10C [emoji23] and daytime max - 6C and thats end of Jan and half februari.

@912GreenSkell [emoji482]

How do u do that with that low temps below 20C? We never get that kind a temps in Holland my friend the lowest @ night is max - 10C [emoji23] and daytime max - 6C and thats end of Jan and half februari.

@912GreenSkell [emoji482]

-20 is cool for us....usually every season we'll get a few days of -30 and colder though....a few years ago i went icefishing with my buddy...its was blistering cold for the whole week. On our last day, I noticed it was really quite "chilly". After packing our gear out from the cabin i realized why it felt so damn cold. The guy at the parking lot told us is was a raw temp of -56C
Yeah THAT IS DAMN COLD!!

Back