:cooldance: I'll get my live pic sorted today mate,...

>> Trail' brudda thank you- :d5:.... if there's a photo Haze that's do-able in AK, it's her! She might be just fast enough,... Psicodelicia too, but that's more borderline, she took a little longer, but for me, still was under 8 weeks bloom,...:coffee:

:cooldance: I'll get my live pic sorted today mate,...

>> Trail' brudda thank you- :d5:.... if there's a photo Haze that's do-able in AK, it's her! She might be just fast enough,... Psicodelicia too, but that's more borderline, she took a little longer, but for me, still was under 8 weeks bloom,...:coffee:
well, by the the time 12/12 shows up sola is lowering and weak and it's getting butt cold, autos are my salvation!, lol

...yeah I was afraid of that,..:dammit:..when the light hours go, they GO,..! well, Female has a Haze auto, but out of production cycle currently, though other banks may still be holding,.. Delicious Seeds has Critical Nevilles Haze, which has been grown out and raved about by some members here,... And some of the Sweet F1FV's might be good too,.. the Green Poison in particular is super fast, under 5 weeks total for bloom,...

...yeah I was afraid of that,..:dammit:..when the light hours go, they GO,..! well, Female has a Haze auto, but out of production cycle currently, though other banks may still be holding,.. Delicious Seeds has Critical Nevilles Haze, which has been grown out and raved about by some members here,... And some of the Sweet F1FV's might be good too,.. the Green Poison in particular is super fast, under 5 weeks total for bloom,...
they sound good, so far the closest i get to Haze is blue dream auto, and she does good here

Hmmm, many Sativa-dom's I can't run either, and you're under far tougher conditions,... I hope to see how Female Seeds photo's do for me next season, Trail, if the Outdoor Grapefruit, Sex Bud (a C99 variant) are fast enough, set bloom early,... they too might be worth a try for you! They were made to grow in northern lat's like yours I believe,...:eyebrows:

Hmmm, many Sativa-dom's I can't run either, and you're under far tougher conditions,... I hope to see how Female Seeds photo's do for me next season, Trail, if the Outdoor Grapefruit, Sex Bud (a C99 variant) are fast enough, set bloom early,... they too might be worth a try for you! They were made to grow in northern lat's like yours I believe,...:eyebrows:
Photo's need night, during the growing season, lol. I've grown photo's in the Mt camp. A real pain in the butt that cover up can be, especially one guy in 40 mph winds, hehe. Results were never very good

Last edited:
Back