sorry, Red Stone F4

Stone quote : In 2012 on F3 run the black line was split on 2 lines – black and red

The red line show a lot of black leaf phenotypes and infinite frost.

so i guess she is from the black stone reject pool :crying:
Here is one of my first Stones from the F3 red line, grown in 2014 Can you say red. Made lots of seeds from this line and many other Stone dragons. Great strain for sure. Just popped a BlackStone x CBD Haze fems that I made. Will be interesting to see what pops up.

1st SDs_90 Days 003.JPG

Peace

Here is one of my first Stones from the F3 reds, grown in 2014 Can you say red.

View attachment 772949

Peace
Damn, looking beautiful, StickMan! Also some nice resin...:drool:

Have to check mine this evening and upload some promised pics, hehe!

Here is one of my first Stones from the F3 red line, grown in 2014 Can you say red. Made lots of seeds from this line and many other Stone dragons. Great strain for sure. Just popped a BlackStone x CBD Haze fems that I made. Will be interesting to see what pops up.

1st-sds_90-days-003-jpg.772949

WOW :drool: i see the name is accurate ... i choose the current girl for vigour over colour ... her sister in the same pot was alot more red ... maybe i choose wrong :cuss:

:bighug:

WOW :drool: i see the name is accurate ... i choose the current girl for vigour over colour ... her sister in the same pot was alot more red ... maybe i choose wrong :cuss:

:bighug:
Yes, out of the hundreds of plants I have grown, this was one of the cooler looking ones for sure. Leaves were coal black when finished. I let her and her sister go for 120 days. Very narcotic, just the way I like my meds, most of the time. Stone sure hit the genetic jack pot with this strain.

Peace

Yes, out of the hundreds of plants I have grown, this was one of the cooler looking ones for sure. Leaves were coal black when finished. I let her and her sister go for 120 days. Very narcotic, just the way I like my meds, most of the time. Stone sure hit the genetic jack pot with this strain.

Peace

Ive had some amazing colours from the stone dragons line so far. Very thick robust plants too!!

Ive had some amazing colours from the stone dragons line so far. Very thick robust plants too!!
I have 3 beans of the f4 Red Dragons left ... fingers crossed for 2 girls and a red male :cheers:

:smokeout: Howdy grow-homies! ....... @912GreenSkell and @StickMan -- I'm throwing my hat into this scrum! :woohoo1::vibe: ... Looks like it'll be the Psicodelicia (Sweet) to represent for this Comp',... She's a speed Sativa hybrid (70/30), Nepali Sativa and undisclosed cross plant,... Very few grows of her, but some super picky peep's have raved about her in the past, so time for the shine on her! She's part of the Biotabs grow I'm doing.... here she is at 1 month:

psico.jpg
psico1.jpg

Back