I have a pic of a Duck. From 2years ago
d277664e1264c54925f912a230c3d336.jpg
4f3374bf6210e539d05d368b7e12d110.jpg
0c699701b2579506f88418cd442d5272.jpg
Yeah the seeds I have definitely don't look like that. Highly disappointed. On is about 6 weeks old and only about 4inches tall. It's shocking. I know it's not me cos the 6 other strains are all blowing up. Ha

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Yeah the seeds I have definitely don't look like that. Highly disappointed. On is about 6 weeks old and only about 4inches tall. It's shocking. I know it's not me cos the 6 other strains are all blowing up. Ha

This was a photo Duck not a autoflower

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:..

Our heat/normal temps Hit last Saturday..got 4 days afore it cooled off a little.

My first set of germs stumpied..:doh:..as expected...gone into sex at around 4 inches tall..which you know is Useless.

I have a couple of later germs that May be okay.
Gave them a light molasses feed a couple of days into the warm weather to see if they would respond..nada..so far...but we have gone a bit chilly on night temps again.

Got 2 bags of seedling compost yesterday..so will be germing again today..for stock..not comp obviously.

View attachment 751908

I used to regularly set photos away late winter to catch the first 12/12 in the season. Yield is lower..but hey..nothing else is growing that time of year..so why not.
I Always Think cold season grown bud tastes much Sweeter..:hookah:

Have you let them know..?

Damn..that is cheap..:headbang:

Ditto..:headbang:

:headbang:

Not In the pots..around the pots..coffe grounds..baking soda..or vinegar...:headbang:..be careful of vinegar in hot conditions..if it is hot enough to evaporate it can singe leaves.

:yoinks:

I have a phot of ants rolling new germs out of the pots..or..they come in when the plant is half an inch high and nip the whole bloody growing tip out...:nono:..and you are left with just the stalk.

I'm having snail trouble at the minute..and diamecious earth just doesn't seem to be cutting it..or I just have so many snails they are cannon fodder and other ones take their place...:doh:

Universal seedling compo for me..

If you look at the pictures on the front..that looks like Potting On compost..for re-potting established plants..which will contain food and be Hot.
I use Seedling compost..:headbang:
Yeah that was my theory man.....put it out early and see. Obviously an ounce a plant isn't good. But they cos me for the seeds and about 20euro to feed a few of them. It's a no brainer to me. An ounce is better than nothing. Especially with no electricity costs.

No I haven't told DP about it. I don't know how

IMG_0288.JPG
Don't worry about spots on the leaves. It's food. The outdoor plants got a BiG Plant
Science Rocket Fuel shower an hour ago.

El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault - day 54.
IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0290.JPG

@tobe, your strain is very beautiful and it looks like a promissing harvest.

Last edited:
:cuss:F*cking ants!.. :doh:--really??... they ate the seedling,...:eek1: ...I gotta say GS, I've had them move in the pot because it's so nice in there, but never had them go termite on a live seedling! it's weird mate, maybe it's has an aroma that tricks them into thinking it's something else? Or something this species will just do,... in any case, [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] thing is to trace their entry point, and drop right-now nukes on them, making that area lethal to be in,... I don't know what reg. pesticides you have, or strong repellent "garden safe" types, but in a limited area, like the seams or cracks they gained access through, laying down some real deal FO product is wise,... alternately, you could set the all on a large tray (or saucers), and lay down a bead of Tanglefoot or something like that-- a sticky "death moat"! :finger::amazon:... I'm not sure about the cinnamon, I think the plant will be safe (I've used it in orchid pots to treat fungus) but maybe not repellent enough,... No matter what, don't lay down any sort of food bait, this will actually (by design) attract them for a time, then they die en mass later as HemiSync mentioned,...(Boric acid in the bait)

.... :smoking: in other news,... the Burmese Diesel germ' failed, and since I was torn about it vs. Orange Hill Special, guess what took a swim the other day? :headbang: -- cracked a day later, and will be potted tomorrow! I want me orangey goodness :drool:
Started 3 Burma diesels an no go I just throw em in dirt and water and they pop ,wondering if I should take a file to the sides and help em out a lil ,germed some really old seeds and had never had a problem.

Back