Lighting out of stock?

Sounds interesting but still no idea on prices.i have just started growing but want a new light already and wanted the hs1 but they are rarer than a dodo.suppose i will just wait and see but cant see them being less than £400

I hope that GN team won't be angry at me if I share info that I've been given...
Herec is a quotation from email that I've received :

I wanted to give you a bit more info about future systems we have several new fixture coming in 2016. Our commercial horticulture range uses higher output/more efficiency LED's than the rebels and we have 150w, 250w and 400w models coming out in 2016. The cost again is alot lower per watt than the holographic series one and the spread light and intensity is much more uniform than the modular series (standard or with rebel upgrades). Actually the 150w version is very similar in shape to a Modular 6 however it has the added benefits
that its is silent cooled,
higher quality IP65 rated mechanical build,
much more efficient and reliable LEDs and drivers
More homogeneous spread of light intensity and spectra (this is really important for bringing out and preserving the natural quality of a plant and is one of the best features of the HS1)
Much lower cost that a full rebel modular 6 upgrade
Well if they're keeping it so hush hush perhaps they may be developing a unit that can be used in america what with the special 110v outlets. And they may even f'ing ship out here and make a bazillion bagillion pounds... I can always dream. That's amazing garnier! The prices and quality are making me so jealous. I like mars-hydro but without a doubt in my mind gn leds are THE best there is. Kind, apollo, blah blah gn is the shit and we all know it. Praying they make a 110v adaptable model for us stuck out here in America with no GN led's.

Well i have just had a chat with gn and i asked them if the new lights were still going to be released in april and was told no a few months later.i cant wait that long my money is burning a hole in my pocket already so i am off to look at other lights oh well

Last edited:
Sadly cant get any Hs 1 anymore :( So i too a look into Purple ALiens ew Gear. Pricey but i think i give em a go. Unless some hs1 pop off at ebay then im in for the bet mania.

Well there new models won't be released in until there ready but I've been told by crazy LEDs they will be restocking the hs1 75w on the 4th of April so if that's what it after anyway then be a bit more patient

Well there new models won't be released in until there ready but I've been told by crazy LEDs they will be restocking the hs1 75w on the 4th of April so if that's what it after anyway then be a bit more patient
OMFG so glad i popped in here was going to get a different light but if the hs1 are being restocked on the 4th of april i will wait thanks for the info bro

Back