Outdoor Original Girl Scout Cookies

Reaction score
Does anyone have the original cut or no? i dont partake i just find it interesting this strain has such a large following but there seems to be "fake" gsc going around according to the cookie family.

Last edited:
Hi Urban - the whole GSC thing was lots of fun with a whole heap of name calling and chest puffing when they started to hit the market.

I never tried the orignal from the cookie crew (i doubt many people did). I bought what i considered to be the closest thing i was gonna get at the time and it was from cali connection. Apparently a bag seed (that they would call a "fortune cookie") that got reversed and selfed.

It was one of my finest grows and i was incredibly pleased with the results. Didnt really taste of cookie dough though..

I looked into the whole story a while ago, and don't really wanna fan the flames (you never know - one of them could be here! ^_^)

And from memory .. the name came about not from the charateristic of cookie dough .. but more a stoned conversation around a table that was covered in sugar and some un-named bud.

Also From memory, the cookie crew use all organic feeds and atrribute the wonderful taste to not just the strain but their super growing skillz. (I'm sure there's something in that)

But it is cetainly possible if you're in the same neck of the woods and the cookie crew and have access to dispensary weed that you could have smoked some :D

Fun subject - great smoke.
Three of us grew different versions at the same time a couple of years back - they all looked banging to be honest!

So you mean these aren't legitimate seeds?http://2fast4buds.com/seeds/girl-scout-cookies
Im not stating any seed breeders have fake seeds i simply made the thread to see if anyone has had the experience with gsc i had that had a very pungent cookie dough smell and taste and i mean 100% reeking of it as most grows ive seen don't describe a cookie dough smell from the gsc i tried. i saw a interview with the cookie fam and it went along the lines of "In the first couple pounds there was bag seed but to have bag seed it had to be crossed with another strain so it is cookies but no one has the original cut but i respect what they did with it" so im sure most seed breeders have a legit cut of gsc that came from those bag seeds but not the exact cut from cookie fam again take this with a grain of salt as i dont partake in growing and the only experience i have with the strain is actually smoking it and it reeking of cookie dough most people say it doesnt smell like cookie dough such as blue saying it doesnt taste like cookie dough but the cut i smoked tasted and smelled 100% like cookie dough. So i basically just made the thread to see if anyone had experience with that cut, im not stating any breeders have fake cookies or fake seeds its mostly a thread to see if anyone has had the experience with gsc i had that smelled and tasted like cookie dough or if anyone had a cut from the seed breeders that have gsc have a cookie dough smell that made the strain extremely popular. So again just to make things clear im not stating any of the seed breeders having fake cookies the thread simply to see if anyone has a cut from the cookie fam. Also all the grows of gsc i have seen from every breeder look amazing im just wondering about the cookie smell. im sure blue could explain much better then me though. Also like i said take it with a grain of salt as im sure no one even knows what the original cut is except for the cookie fam or anyone affiliated with them.

So you mean these aren't legitimate seeds?http://2fast4buds.com/seeds/girl-scout-cookies

Nah @namvet25 :D they're legit GSC seeds from Fastbud.

Like there's a thousand breeders with Northern Lights and Skunk.

For the full story (most of which i've forgotton) you could try searching Girl Scout Cookies in the bar. Kippers and Captain (now over at the portal i think) had some really good knowledge and research on the GSC story - there's youtube videos too.

As i said earlier, we grew three different versions of GSC and they all came out banging. Mine was the Thin Mint cut from Caliconnection - i don't remember what the others were.

The OP is just looking for the original cut from the Cookie Crew (fam?) .... Snoop Dog may know someone who has it .... but he's not here :rofl: either ... nor the cookie crew (to my knowledge)

From what I've seen from Berner (the biggest promoter of gsc) it supposedly tastes like dish soap on the exhale.. Or somethingg along those lines. I've always been curious but never had any to try myself

Nah @namvet25 :D they're legit GSC seeds from Fastbud.

Like there's a thousand breeders with Northern Lights and Skunk.

For the full story (most of which i've forgotton) you could try searching Girl Scout Cookies in the bar. Kippers and Captain (now over at the portal i think) had some really good knowledge and research on the GSC story - there's youtube videos too.

As i said earlier, we grew three different versions of GSC and they all came out banging. Mine was the Thin Mint cut from Caliconnection - i don't remember what the others were.

The OP is just looking for the original cut from the Cookie Crew (fam?) .... Snoop Dog may know someone who has it .... but he's not here :rofl: either ... nor the cookie crew (to my knowledge)
Not really looking for it but it was mostly to see if anyone had experience with it as I said thencut i had tasted and smelled 100% like cookie dough and I mean if you had cookie dough and the bud next to each other you couldn't tell the difference.
From what I've seen from Berner (the biggest promoter of gsc) it supposedly tastes like dish soap on the exhale.. Or somethingg along those lines. I've always been curious but never had any to try myself
I never heard that that since the one I tried tasted like cookie dough either way I'm sure no one knows what the original cookie cut is except for the cookie fam.

Last edited:
Theres the forum cut, platinum, thin mint but the daddy one is ogkb, looks like the forum cut on steroids! stands for og kushbreath, he's the owner from the cookie fam. In house genetics got some lovely crosses and I think a strain called ogkb 0.2, id love to have a bash at growing her, think they have animal cookies x ogkb as well, looks top bacon. Fastbuds apparently used both the Platinum and the Forum when they bred the Autoflower GSC, ive got a journal going at the mo with it :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back