Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

That is some tight spacing. Maybe move her from the center light to the side for a lil less intensity. Id say about 12 to 18 hours behind. [HASHTAG]#ORGANIC[/HASHTAG]!!
Youre definately within a day tho.
Grow faster lil dudette!!!
Are you doing the lst to this one?

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

This is a quality thread!

Looking forward to seeing this battle once these ladies are all stretched out and ready for business.

Sorry @KREATURE but for this one i'm putting my hat in the ring for #TEAM-@Hypathetical Gardener. No real reason other than I liked the pearlite ring around his girl :smoking:

Happy saturday!! Deez nuggs is finding her place. I get a feeling shes gunna be big. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji123]

Looking forward to seeing this battle once these ladies are all stretched out and ready for business.

Sorry @KREATURE but for this one i'm putting my hat in the ring for #TEAM-@Hypathetical Gardener. No real reason other than I liked the pearlite ring around his girl :smoking:
Welcome in!! And thanks for pickin the right team. [emoji23][emoji23]

@KREATURE is it bigger yet?
98895ed41b55939a34ea2811c1b52687.jpg

Thinking about topping her to

it’s all good bro... Synethetics ain’t for errbody...I just thought that was wierd coming from a fellow fox farms soil and trio user...Its sad day when one of your own fams defects...:clapper:
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I’m just busting your balls bro glad to see you aboard and saw your thread this Morning good luck on your grow and hit me up if you need any info using that toxic nute soup fox farms...:stir:

Thinking about topping her to

it’s all good bro... Synethetics ain’t for errbody...I just thought that was wierd coming from a fellow fox farms soil and trio user...Its sad day when one of your own fams defects...:clapper:
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I’m just busting your balls bro glad to see you aboard and saw your thread this Morning good luck on your grow and hit me up if you need any info using that toxic nute soup fox farms...:stir:

HAHA, you got me on that one. I just really liked the picture he took with the pearlite ring around the sprout, thats about all the thought I put into that comment. I swear!!

I'm sending :vibes: to both of your girls, so its all love!

HAHA, you got me on that one. I just really liked the picture he took with the pearlite ring around the sprout, thats about all the thought I put into that comment. I swear!!

I'm sending :vibes: to both of your girls, so its all love!
Thanks fams and likewise!!!

Happy saturday!! Deez nuggs is finding her place. I get a feeling shes gunna be big. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji123]Welcome in!! And thanks for pickin the right team. [emoji23][emoji23]

@KREATURE is it bigger yet?
98895ed41b55939a34ea2811c1b52687.jpg

Ya she’s bigger I topped,tied her down,was a manifold,then I mainlined her oh and scrogged so she’s fixated in there I can’t get pics cause I can’t even unzip the tent so many leaves got all caught up in the zipper and coming out the intake vent!!! Foilage frenzy!!! I can’t stop her!!! It’s like that creepshow!!! You know the one???
tumblr_lxurzuSoS01qh20x6o1_500.gif

Ya she’s bigger I topped,tied her down,was a manifold,then I mainlined her oh and scrogged so she’s fixated in there I can’t get pics cause I can’t even unzip the tent so many leaves got all caught up in the zipper and coming out the intake vent!!! Foilage frenzy!!! I can’t stop her!!! It’s like that creepshow!!! You know the one???
tumblr_lxurzuSoS01qh20x6o1_500.gif
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] thats a dream come true. Lets hope it happens!!!

Back