Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Day 7 worm castings. Sorry @KREATURE. Secret weapons of us dirt worshippers!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji111][emoji108]
0785cb86067aae4c78f0af3686dbe789.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
...:stir::muahaha:

View attachment 959312 No secret weapons @Hypathetical Gardener... at least not yet anyways!!! :stir:
I more or less had to. Remember i planted in almost inert organic mix. But if i can give her a lil nitro/microbe boost... Who am i to say no. Especially since my lava kills them, she needs a lil warm up [emoji23][emoji23]

Here's the deal guys....I would love to take a stab at this, but I don't have any of the latest Illuminauto drop. It's been a hectic week as we just had a full teardown roof installed because of a leak...that was finished about 8 hours ago...plus, my my daughter just got her first apartment keys this weekend. Anyhoo, I am dropping six beans in a few hours; Skywalker, Forum Stomper, Strawberry Nuggets, GWK, Sour Orange Diesel Kush and [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] which I think is Sour Stomper. The label came off and it's frustrating. I can make a little card and take a pic as they go in...if I can do this, I will let you guys pick the strain I use, so let me know. I have a bomb seed starter rig with plugs, a sick seed dome, and a heat mat...so germ will be super quick. I understand if it's too late or the strains don't work...no hard feelings. Best of luck regardless. Dr. B.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Good morning and happy friday!!!!
Ive got a beautiful shot of me fondling DEEZ NUGGS for the world to see.
LOOK AT HOW BIG IT IS!!!!!
Doubled in size in like 2 days!!
Come wit it @KREATURE [emoji23][emoji23]
62e1d9f9bc1005c1585c013755d06b77.jpg

Back