Indoor Organic, t5 grow of mi5 and 2fast2vast

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the overall results, but it's all a learning curve bro. You could try giving black strap molasses to the remaining ones see if they plump up a little for you. Hard to say what went wrong, your pictures looked great? Is it maybe a lighting issue? Maybe you need something a little heavier for when they hit flower? Some bat guano 1-10-1 and something with some Potash, Sulphate of Potash is water soluble and fast acting.

At start of flowering I used a tbsp of blackstrap every other watering.
There is good news, got my new led delivered yesterday. Should give me a fairer shot at finishing plants well.
Gotta find somebody who's a good tea maker and copy their methods. Lol I'll be watching.

I did learn a lot about water properties even if it's not that important in soil. Also noticed a lack of larger roots in the middle of the pot. Think that part may have gotten compacted some. Ran across a post somewhere that the grower used coat hanger wire to aerate his pots. I know this works on lawns not so sure about pot.

Day 69
Final results from mi5 #1 is 33 grams dry. Lost more weight than estimated. A little disappointing. The good news is got a zip of very nice smoke. Should get even better with cure. An oz of good weed is better than not.

Late last week my new mars2 led came in. Got her into tent right off to help bulk up buds. Went in at 30" now at 24".

Mi5 #2 & #3. Won't get much of anything out of these girls. A bunch of popcorn buds to add to the trim bag. Both of these are showing "the claw" . So how does n toxicity show in an organic grow?

2f2v these two look like they are packing on buds slowly. Gonna let them go as long as I see growth. Can't see cutting at this point. Maybe another week under the led might help plump up buds.

Anxious to start over with photos.

Mars2 1200- came well packaged, everything works right off. Have an issue with hangers that come with unit. If used you'll lose 2' of tent height. I bet the majority of these lights will be going into tents. Who wants to lose space unnecessarily? Looks like I'll make my own.
Light is quite heavy and appears to be well built.

Day 74
Popped and planted over the last few days.

2x peppermint kush
2x critical +
1x vanilla kush
3x afghani regular
Yup, been to barney's.

Also decided to try my hand at a scrog grow.

Day 78
The new light is making a difference in bud production on 2f2v. Lots of trichs and fattening buds. Just need to see some Amber. I'll wait. Glad I didn't rip them out in frustration.

Remaining mi5 won't give much more than good trim.

Seedlings doing well except peppermint kush. Both dead. Shitty looking seed. Tiny, light colored seed that just seemed old. No vigor to them whatsoever. Looks like I bought souvenirs. Grrr.

Started 4x m42 a kickass strain from Maine to replace the crap.

Awesome news, next run should be a winner!

Final totals in
Mi5 x4. One dud. = 77g for 3 plants. Very nice weed.
2fast2vast. X2 = 56.5 g. Haven't tried this one yet but sure is dank.

Wish I had that light from the beginning.

Thanks for the encouragement dazed.

Not sure if I'm going to journal new grow or not.

Back