Reaction score
Here's what I'm running.
4x4 tent
T5ho 12 bulb
400 cfm fan
3 gal pots
Stonington blend soil from coast of Maine
4 mi5 and 2 2f2v

The idea here is to keep this as simple as possible. Stoning ton blend is a relatively new bagged super soil from coast of Maine. The claim is that mj can be grown seed to flower only adding water. We'll see.
Dropped seed into ph'd water to soak about 30 hrs later they all had tails. Planted into pots with plastic wrap over pots. One day later they have popped the soils surface. Guess that makes this day 1. Temps in tent at this point are 80f and rh is around 45%.
The plan is to hand water for a bit then I have a top drip system for when they get a little bigger.
Running light @ 1/3 for a few days then bump up to 2/3. 400watts.
I'm really hoping this will be a very boring grow.
Thanks for checking in.

Day 5
Fighting gnats. Put down diatomaceous earth. Sprayed neem oil into bottom drain holes. De very messy but don't have much choice. No water yet. Surprised by how warm tent is. Bumped up light to 8 bulbs (about 400 watts) two of which are red. Not sure a top drip water system is good idea due to gnats. Hope to see some rapid growth in the next week or so.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Day 8
Seedling look good tho somewhat shorter than expected. This is the point where my limited patience wants to bite me in the ass. Pots are still kinda heavy so no water yet. Speaking of water, the water in my area is municipal and chloramine is used in it. Bad stuff that's hard to get rid of. Rather than deal with r/o or filtering I'm just going to use a combination of bought spring water and well water. Maybe rain water too. Sorry for the doubled pics not sure how to delete.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 60
Day 10
Plants look good. I have two issues gnats and low humidity. Put a small humidifier I had on hand into the tent and it didn't raise rh even one point. No wonder it didn't do squat in the living room last winter.
Did a drench of sns-203 in the pots. Hope this works, will follow up with another treatment in a week or so.
Tent running 78 & 28 rh.

Welcome aboard hardon.
Think I have solved the low rh problem. Seems like there was a bubble or vacuum between the humidifier res and the tray. It's working now. Not Easy being me.
Hope I didn't lose too much growth at a critical time.
Also need to get an oscillating fan.

happy growing mate, subbed:cool1:

Welcome aboard dada

Day 15

Had to travel for a few days. Plants look good nice color, new growth , slight clawing on some leaves, slight purplish tinge on edge of some leaves. Will have to look that one up.
Put in a multi room humidifier that I picked up on Craigslist for free. Took maybe an hour to clean it up. Should work a lot better.
Retreated soil with sns-203 and neem oil spray. Installed gnatty nets on pots. Hopefully this will stop the little bastards.
Unfortunately now I have to come up with a different watering method.
Hoping to see some fast growth this week and will be setting light to 20/4 soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 58
Day 22
Was on the road again for a few days.
Gnats under control. Doing the best I can with humidity but starting to wonder if it would be better to leave rh as is and just water more often.
Spent some time tucking fan leaves and bending top cola.

Pistils maybe a day or two away.

Did a light watering (1/2 liter each).

Changed light schedule to 20/4 on day 18.

Looks like each plant has 8-10 bud sites so far.
Starting to smell a bit. My favorite cologne.

Almost had major problem when changing light times. I shut off exhaust fan for some reason (probably too well medicated) light ran without exhaust for a few hours bringing temps up to 96. Oops .

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with posting sideways pics? Never mind, not sure why these are upright.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 64
Back