Green poison ready for the chop .
15672661919151492325030313534817.jpg
15672662598257551606964982100907.jpg

:woody: :woohoo::dancer:... deeewd! -- my canna-boner is pointing due North! :crying: :clapper::clapper::clapper: Dank buddy, what a super season you're having, and well deserved after last years vermin wars! ...nuthin' but phat-phat-phat in that House- :spels:..... That's the most purple I've seen on a GP so far, how cool are your nights? ...resin load is classic GP though- :thumbsup:
cool2.gif
--- OGC has nice knobby calyxes ...... Skelly's are always a winner! ---- GB is impressing me so far, what do you think? Her speed is simply amazing (mine at least?), aroma is pretty generic so far, but it's early still... She will be done first no doubt :coffee:.....

I'm on a super fixed income most stuff I make my problem is I grow strains that most pros would suggest against in a light dep situation due to there lack of fungal resistance but I can get em to grow nicely with just sprays of h2o2 an water .Been harvesting moldfree medsthe first round an some Cali growers told me my strains would mold an I'm in the Pacific northwest .Ogs an diesels can be grown this way it just takes work an lots of fans healthy plants with no deficiencies but in oregon the weather can be brutal .

Thanks friend I prefer my seed germination to be as natural as possible I put directly into soil in old pudding cups or the bottoms of solo cups cut in half as soon as there above ground I plant to the pot or bigger container hope that helps

:greenthumb: talk your protocol up Dank; dilution, frequency, etc.,...:thumbsup:

..... :smoker1: say on brother Dank! Unless the beans are old, or known for iffy germ', I do a brief soak and then plant direct so long as I can keep them at good T's....

Thanks friend I prefer my seed germination to be as natural as possible I put directly into soil in old pudding cups or the bottoms of solo cups cut in half as soon as there above ground I plant to the pot or bigger container hope that helps

Hey Friend, That sounds a good way to do it, i used the jiffy this time but I think i left them a bit dry, oh well first time using them, they seem fine so far, not super big. That helps thanks. Your girls are looking great, nice and frost, should be a good smoke or vape

:woody: :woohoo::dancer:... deeewd! -- my canna-boner is pointing due North! :crying: :clapper::clapper::clapper: Dank buddy, what a super season you're having, and well deserved after last years vermin wars! ...nuthin' but phat-phat-phat in that House- :spels:..... That's the most purple I've seen on a GP so far, how cool are your nights? ...resin load is classic GP though- :thumbsup:
View attachment 1097667 --- OGC has nice knobby calyxes ...... Skelly's are always a winner! ---- GB is impressing me so far, what do you think? Her speed is simply amazing (mine at least?), aroma is pretty generic so far, but it's early still... She will be done first no doubt :coffee:.....

:greenthumb: talk your protocol up Dank; dilution, frequency, etc.,...:thumbsup:

..... :smoker1: say on brother Dank! Unless the beans are old, or known for iffy germ', I do a brief soak and then plant direct so long as I can keep them at good T's....
Thanks for stopping in friend the GP is purple inside an out with a extremely loud nutty spice fruit over powered by what I know to be a sweet afghani funk temps have been rather high nothing under 50degrees .the guerrilla breath I got 2 phenos both are fast but my keeper is a pine lavender sweetness with a look so similar to gg4 clone with long huge buds forming an huge resin profile I'm hoping the clone grows big to be a mom cuz I can't stand loosing unquiet unique ladies anymore it's absolutely heart wrenching I depended on this bud for my mind body an soul an good meds are not always easy to find when the ailments are many I need some kick asss stuff lol.

Hey Friend, That sounds a good way to do it, i used the jiffy this time but I think i left them a bit dry, oh well first time using them, they seem fine so far, not super big. That helps thanks. Your girls are looking great, nice and frost, should be a good smoke or vape
Thanks any time I can help I'm down I do prefer to keep my seeds at a high temp 80degrees or 75 with a seedling mat during germination especially if the temps are low I get a much higher success rate .

Back