Skelly og
20190821_084311.jpg
20190821_084255.jpg

Your latest photos are looking great friend :d5::pass: Its always great getting close to harvest time. You have done well, yes May was really bad in the US and for here also, was overcast never everyday, with drizzle at times
Thank you I'm having fun with this grow an the plants seem to be catching the vibe as well viva raw organics.

Have you tried preventative spraying of ATAK?
I'm on a super fixed income most stuff I make my problem is I grow strains that most pros would suggest against in a light dep situation due to there lack of fungal resistance but I can get em to grow nicely with just sprays of h2o2 an water .Been harvesting moldfree medsthe first round an some Cali growers told me my strains would mold an I'm in the Pacific northwest .Ogs an diesels can be grown this way it just takes work an lots of fans healthy plants with no deficiencies but in oregon the weather can be brutal .

2nd round not doin bad at all got two Skelly ogs Flower in out on the regular Oct schedule most of these lady's done before Sept ends.
20190824_105012.jpg
20190824_105001.jpg
20190824_105012.jpg
20190824_105001.jpg

They are looking great Friend, and that's great you will be harvesting some of those before the end of next month. How do you start your seeds off,, i used to use the paper towel method, this time trying jiffys
Thanks friend I prefer my seed germination to be as natural as possible I put directly into soil in old pudding cups or the bottoms of solo cups cut in half as soon as there above ground I plant to the pot or bigger container hope that helps

Back