Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

dankstyle J

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Welcome back to another season of oregon grown this year is going to be quite exciting I'm greenhouse med growing in my front yard right next to the ol trailer .Yes the park is b a d but I have a good feeling an I keep a close eye on my plants.The style is organic the greenhouse is a 12x10x7 cheapy but I'm thinking it should work fine .I will run 10 plants that's my limit running medical an recreational.I will be using my living coco mix .I will be growing the photos in 18 an 20 gallon containers .

I started some seedlings I was having some trouble with russet an broad mites indoors so I started my seedlings in the 20 gallon tote I had outside using a seedling warmer mat my greenhouse got here today so tomorrow when I get it the seedlings will be transferred to sprout in it .

Here's a list of what I got sprouting hopefully Sweet seeds green poison,cream carmel,dinafem blue kush ,critical2.0 ,moby dick xll .Dutch passion dairqui lime auto ,bomb seeds big bomb auto ,female seeds C99.Mephisto berry white auto .Barney farm peppermint kush .Cannarado genetics Skelly og.Some of the photo periods I planted extra seeds in case one doesn't sprout .

Frames up an good sun I will be working on securing it with railroad spikes one of the advantages of living on the other side of the tracks .Not bad size I will have to train the photos though .
20180422_111024.jpg

looks good to me,couple of cross braces and all metal :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Seems to be holding up nice an I think she'll be able to take some wind not a bad lil greenie for the price I put a ton of railroad spikes with zip ties it seems very stable .

Will keep an eye on this fo sho, I'm liking the size of the greenhouse.
I hope to pull some good meds friend I think the photos will get pretty big the autos will be in 4-5 gallon pots i will have to heavy training on the photos fim ,super cropping .

Exciting to be out of the way from certain prying eyes. Looks like you will have quite the grow area. Knock em dead!
Thanks very much should be a good show an a first time I try my living coco outside or in a green house very excited about the results I will also be making teas outtaplants growing around the greenhouse.

Back