Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

dankstyle J

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Welcome back to another Oregon grown medical run ,this year not exactly sure if plants will be in ground or in planters but autos and photos will both be grown .My mom has really started to dig autos and has talked dad into letting her and me grow a small patch he was under the impression they took the same time (very very old school grower who doesn't understand modern strains)but mom has grown one I started for her and she fell in love with them.So far some big bomb autos a good friend sent me will make the list and a few other auto seeds I got will most likely make the rotation ,so far as terms of photo periods im for sure running cannarados genetics Skelly Og running two of them ,dinafem blue kush ,started a seedsman blue berry for mom and I have single seeds of g13 seeds og13,g.y.o lemon walker,Humboldt seeds bubbas gift,and I'm waiting for a friend to send me some mephisto photoperiod seeds I will be adding the white alien face off og to the mix ,now waiting to see what pops I sow directly to soil and grow indoors for a month transplanting into greenhouse in may ,all plants are grown organically.

Im in for the show!:smoking::pop:

Mephisto photos sound very interesting to say the least!
I hope you have great weather this season!
:vibes::goodluck::karmacloud:
Thank you smorf I'm expecting a good season I've got everything going on time ,still got work to do but I got a month of veg before I plant ,and so far it's been very very rainy ☔ in Oregon.

When I went to check the seed hopefully seedlings soon ,I noticed one of the skelly og was showing herself but head still buried I put a lil dirt on her to keep her covered till her head pops.As far as I can google the skelly og has never been documented run on any website and its genetics are rare super skelly pacific northwest hash plant crossed to legend og both plants I had trouble finding any info on expect that there elite hard to find strains.the skelly is listed as one of the best hash plants ever seen ,and has been in clone since 89 a pure afghanica indica with a strong pugent dead skunk musky earthy funk with tricome production off the charts a slow veg typical of pure landrace afghanicas.I believe Neville crossed the hp to a Thai to get hp13 creating other clone only legendary strain also leading me to believe this hp when crossed passes a good number of her genetics to her offspring ,I also believe adding the legend og to the mix will bring out more of the hash plant traits than the Thai and I'm going for hash plant.the legend og is also a rare strain with a more stronger terpine profile then the san Fernando valley cut ✂ or any other elite og clone only strain ,also like the skelly almost no info except she has higher levels of mycrene,pine ,and diesel flavors then the other ogs ,she also has got more thc .im very excited to see what phenos are expressed,honestly hoping for one of each legend and skelly but either way I'm stoked I love hash plants an kush .

First up skelly og ,lemon walker ,blue kush ,og13,one of the skelly ogs didn't pop ,I threw another one in and the bubbas gift is still working on it picks tomorrow,oh and moms blue berry popped seed head but she's hear as well

Og 13 I thought was og x g13 it's not it's Pakistani xthai x diesel this ought to be interesting to watch this grow not an og at all but I don't care this I think I will like a hash plant ,a racy sativa ,and sour diesel sounds legit.

cannarado Genetics (skelly og)pnw hp x legend og
WP_20170406_001.jpg
WP_20170406_002.jpg

Back