Grow Mediums One Down Two to Grow

Dam Fine Grow my man✌️ them are some killer looking plants and the Buds are outstanding!!

Thanks @Cotton46 much appreciate the kind words. The stuff (FB Green Crack)is Fire but that's well documented. Yesterday I had to travel for the work day. I baked three good sized bongs before leaving home at 8am. At 3pm I was still fairly stoned and I had brought a glass blunt with me but did not even need to toke up through the day!! Wicked good pot. lol

Thanks @Cotton46 much appreciate the kind words. The stuff (FB Green Crack)is Fire but that's well documented. Yesterday I had to travel for the work day. I baked three good sized bongs before leaving home at 8am. At 3pm I was still fairly stoned and I had brought a glass blunt with me but did not even need to toke up through the day!! Wicked good pot. lol
That's saying something right there!!! I grew a Skunk it was like that made for real good meds, I have really bad anxiety and major bone and joint pain so when I get a good smoke it really makes my day livable ✌️ But your grow is really impressive so I'm sure a good Bean you would pull it's best quality from it✌️ Much Respect Bro

My next grow I will drop some FB Green Crack. I have a friend that loves it. I have not tried any, so looking forward to a harvest.

My next grow I will drop some FB Green Crack. I have a friend that loves it. I have not tried any, so looking forward to a harvest.

Mine is no way cured. The first batch dried has been stable at 62% in jars for about a week. I rolled two blunts today and the dry draw taste is just delicious. I went to help my son and law and his dad paint and Dad, who is a lifelong burner and outdoor grower, took two puffs, coughed a little and for the next hour kept commenting how good it was and about how stoned he felt. I was just beaming!!! Now, to leave it alone and let it cure a bit while I focus on these BBA's!!!

I think the GCA was very easy to grow, I had no problems with the plant other than a short period where I left the tap off on the res.

Mine is no way cured. The first batch dried has been stable at 62% in jars for about a week. I rolled two blunts today and the dry draw taste is just delicious. I went to help my son and law and his dad paint and Dad, who is a lifelong burner and outdoor grower, took two puffs, coughed a little and for the next hour kept commenting how good it was and about how stoned he felt. I was just beaming!!! Now, to leave it alone and let it cure a bit while I focus on these BBA's!!!

I think the GCA was very easy to grow, I had no problems with the plant other than a short period where I left the tap off on the res.

So any idea why or how you got that root mass? Sorry if that was already noted.

Nice you got that feedback on your herbs! Gotta love that.

So any idea why or how you got that root mass? Sorry if that was already noted.

Nice you got that feedback on your herbs! Gotta love that.

Really, I have no idea. I have another plant, BBA2 that I repotted in early December. I put a brand new RCD in that pot and five days ago I noticed it was doing what the GCA did (pushing the coco up out of the pot and basicalliy living on 2" of root mass under the pot. This all in a months time.

I hacked it up (4+ weeks into flower) and pulled all the hydroton and the airdome out of the root mass. Broke up the solid root mass and replanted it into a fresh pot with a few inches of coco/perlite in the bottom and an airdome. I babied it for a day or two and put it back into the routine of the tent. It seems to be doing fine based on the fact she has sucked down 4 gallons of res in five days time and the bud sets are growing. Amazing really given how I assaulted it. If it hermies I don't care I have ample meds right now.

Remains a mystery to me in all honesty @lunarman

Really, I have no idea. I have another plant, BBA2 that I repotted in early December. I put a brand new RCD in that pot and five days ago I noticed it was doing what the GCA did (pushing the coco up out of the pot and basicalliy living on 2" of root mass under the pot. This all in a months time.

I hacked it up (4+ weeks into flower) and pulled all the hydroton and the airdome out of the root mass. Broke up the solid root mass and replanted it into a fresh pot with a few inches of coco/perlite in the bottom and an airdome. I babied it for a day or two and put it back into the routine of the tent. It seems to be doing fine based on the fact she has sucked down 4 gallons of res in five days time and the bud sets are growing. Amazing really given how I assaulted it. If it hermies I don't care I have ample meds right now.

Remains a mystery to me in all honesty @lunarman

Yes, a mystery. And u are repeating it too. So that says something. I would be in touch with autopots if it was me. I love a good mystery read, but not mysteries when growing. :)

Final Green Crack Auto Update and Dry Weight 1/16/18

Just jarred up the last batch of drying GCA.
I have already smoked and given away about an ounce+ but I tracked the weights of each of three drying batches.

This is good dope!! In fact, I will be “branching” out in my attempts to score more FB Green Crack.

Final Dry Weight of Trimmed Buds was 8.65 ounces.
I have a standard grocery paper bag that is a third full of trim (there was not a lot of close trim on this plant, a joy to chop compared to my first four strains). I would have bet a pay check that an auto would not produce a half pound and, I would have lost. Thanks to one and all for following this journal, providing input and assessments, making kind observations and being interested in my endeavor(s). Stay tuned as the BBA cousins will be moving onto center stage after the intermission!! BBA1 has taken over stanking up the primary entrance to the house (exhaust vent).

25850789828_a3c02af97a_o.jpg

39691539942_f5bdb593de_o.jpg

This photo was minus the last bag drying (taken testerday)
27925072079_b3f2a8d7e4_o.jpg

38994608314_c43169c759_o.jpg

39672465202_42a9b9eb47_o.jpg

24835007607_b0f7cd8eab_o.jpg

BBA1 Update 1/17/18 Day 91 from Sprout

All I can say is “she’s close.”

I don’t have time to monkey with her this morning. This plant has been on Bloom nutes with added AN Overdrive for a few days now. Would like to let her go another two weeks but I do not think she will make it. Seeing plenty of amber on the tops now but like my other plants, I have a good half of the plant that is underdeveloped as compared to the tops of the branches.

She smells delicious and I figure another two days of overdrive then a few days of plain water, then start taking tops to dry.

27944646419_65412af153_o.jpg

38825426905_9762515997_o.jpg

39014273854_861e1bffca_o.jpg

39723544401_1eaec61aac_o.jpg

39014272944_8db1125425_o.jpg

Back