Olderfart's Dive Down the Living Soil Rabbit Hole

21. And let the final chop begin...
Greetings peeps, for better or worse, the final phase of chopping begins.

What's left of the last Dinamed Auto CBD Kush:
IMG_0997.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

And into the bag they go. A decent bit of bud given that the girl came really close to being binned.

And, just because I could not help myself, this is what is left of two colas from the Mephisto Fugue State:
IMG_1001.JPG

I'm guessing that this is roughly 1/4 to 1/3 of the total from this plant, so again, not bad. A test bud is drying as I type. :biggrin:

I checked trichs on the 24C's this morning, and haven't finished tormenting myself over the next move. The thinking cap is on. Maybe that test bud would help, or not. :biggrin:

Amazing work pop!!! You're missus will be happy with that CBD :thumbsup:

Amazing work pop!!! You're missus will be happy with that CBD :thumbsup:
Thanks for the rep Bob, much appreciated. The CBD pile from this grow will be nice, especially after the two cbd cross solos finish up, assuming that they do without too much mischief. I will be well supplied for making tincture and salve, plus a bit of higher quality bud for mixing with the THC stuff for vaping.

Now, what to do, what to do with the other laggards. My trim fingers are getting really, really itchy... :biggrin:

And the chop continued yesterday:

For starters, about half of the larger Mephisto 24C::biggrin:

IMG_1002.JPG

Decent bud on the right, smalls and trim on the left. :biggrin:

And, to continue once my trim fingers were limbered up, I chopped 4 of the ten colas on the SSSC Auto Ellephant. Here are two of them:

IMG_1004.JPG

And, just in case the snippers don't show the size:
IMG_1003.JPG

The pile from the two colas above:
IMG_1005.JPG

And the bottom of the very large garden debris bag after two more were added to the pile:
IMG_1006.JPG

There are six more colas to go... :biggrin:

To be continued. :pighug:

Elephantine - :crying:Thanks for the rep @Mara Cachafa, much appreciated. Next round maybe I can finish plants up looking a little less stressed. :biggrin:

Elephantine - :crying:Thanks for the rep @Mara Cachafa, much appreciated. Next round maybe I can finish plants up looking a little less stressed. :biggrin:
you've got a great haul their bro and who cares if some aren't pretty it will still do its job

you've got a great haul their bro and who cares if some aren't pretty it will still do its job
Next time, great haul + pretty! :biggrin: :crying:

Was that the Mephisto Fugue State for your wife's pain, or the Dianmed Auto CBD Kush? The MFS doesn't seem like the sort of weed a female peep would like for pain, but what would I know? :biggrin:

Next time, great haul + pretty! :biggrin: :crying:

Was that the Mephisto Fugue State for your wife's pain, or the Dianmed Auto CBD Kush? The MFS doesn't seem like the sort of weed a female peep would like for pain, but what would I know? :biggrin:
my wife doesn't use thc so the dinamed cbd one I made her a load of rso oil and some tincture on the few runs I did with it and she thought it was great I'm also running a cbd victory from dutch passion now as I need some for her

22. Choppity chop chop
All over except drying weighing and, later collecting seeds.

The drobe is now dedicated to the solo grow and finishing off the seed run on 24C and Fugue State:
IMG_1020.JPG

SSSC Auto Ellephant stump front left, Mephisto 24 Carat stumps, each with a pollenated branch, front right, Mephisto Fugue State stump and pollenated branch rear right.

Miss Ellephant was chopped on Days 97 and 102, Miss 24C #1 at Days 89 and 90, 24c #2 at Day 92, and Miss Fugue State at Days 86 and 93.

Yield will be reported once the bud is dry. Should be a nice pile, especially from Miss Ellephant.

Other than reporting on final yield and seed results, this journal is done. Solo thread will continue to monitor the solo results.

Happy growing peeps, and thanks for checking in. :pighug::biggrin:

Back