Good call!! I usually spray mine from day 2,nice and easy tho,or you can knock em over!!

I killed one with to much spay and one looks funny but I see it's working.
I'll post pics of the funny on later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I killed one with to much spay and one looks funny but I see it's working.
I'll post pics of the funny on later.

??? How did you kill one?? Sprayed it over??

I spayed it too much I guess .it shriveled up yeah

Yes, was done quite some time ago.

Just a quick check in to see how everybody is doing..my unofficial Optic fed plants are health,green,and moving along nicely....any questions tag a team member or @opticfoliar ,we'll get ya sorted... Hey @The Elvis @stepside @arty zan ,are you guys still with us... @pop22 ,is your test finished as well? Let me know and we'll get you badged up..

Just a quick check in to see how everybody is doing..my unofficial Optic fed plants are health,green,and moving along nicely....any questions tag a team member or @opticfoliar ,we'll get ya sorted... Hey @The Elvis @stepside @arty zan ,are you guys still with us... @pop22 ,is your test finished as well? Let me know and we'll get you badged up..
yea I am and my Dinafem fruit look amazing!!! i will post up a pic later tonight..:d5:

I.m also done. an on my 2nd grow. been done :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

The dinafem fruit will be the last test plus the 2 double grapes that are done.. After this test.all of my plants will get sprayed.
There just under 25 days old..

Back