Ohhh and @Ripper ,ive put in the request to badge u up for this test..If you can share some pics and a summary of the test with us here that will help all that are watching the test progress..Awesome job by the way!!
I did post my final pics previously awesome product and I am still using it on current grow

I also finished the double grapes.. That was fun!! Im going to start another OF test on two dinafem fruit using my new diy cobb lamp..:headbang:

Im not going to lie i really like this product!!! Its just the size they grow!!
Like bushes!!!:pass:

UPDATE
Pops Optic Foliar Test
Pops Official Optic Foliar test
Week 7 day 50
I will be using 3 ladys for the test
2, I will use Optic Foliar
1, I will use nothing

ph water 6.5 for all lady's
Blood DRagons :dragon3:

My 2 Test Lady's :smoking: I'm spraying the test lady's 3 time a week :cheers: after See Leaf Below. that was 4 days ago.
the 2 that are getting the O.f. are bigger Buds an changing color already
dscf6832-jpg.678440
dscf6833-jpg.678441
dscf6834-jpg.678442
dscf6835-jpg.678443
dscf6836-jpg.678444

One leaf on the O F Test lady's, Did This.
I added worm castings an Bio Char. 1/8 cup worm, 1/4 cup Bio Char. to top of soil. that should help with this issue.
I am also using no HPS for the first time.
dscf6837-jpg.678445

THe ladys are

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] control lady 20" tall 12" wide ( no O.F. )
Buds Smaller and less firm. or softer. clear Trichomes
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] O. F. is 20" Tall 12" wide
Bigger Buds then [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] an harder The Trichomes are cloudy 50% already wow.
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] O.F. is 24: Tall 13" Wide
Just Bigger all around Buds size.
Trichomes are 25% cloudy 75% clear Trichomes.

INjoy
More to come
@Pops

Update: Week 12, HARVEST! [HASHTAG]#OpticFoliar[/HASHTAG] test for [HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net.
----
Hello friends, took a few more days than planned but the ladies are cut and hung! The results really shined through during the trim and cut.

Test plant was much more leafy, a few more fan leaves but far more and better sugar trim leaves! Its sugar leaves were so completely covered in trichomes, that I finally got out a separate paper drying bag just for them. There's enough juicy trichs on just the sugar trim to do their own separate concentrate run!!

Tester had overall more mass. Noticably thicker stems, more stems, more crystals on stems, and much longer branches. I can tell the root mass is much higher on the tester plant, much thicker main stalk and a heavier post harvest pot. As mentioned, more and heavier leaves. Flowers on the spray tester were denser, bigger, more numerous, and much more sticky and trichome covered.

Here's a clue about the crystal coverage / density. Usually I can make it through a plant or two small ones before having to scrape and clean the scissors. On the Optic Foliar test plant, I made it halfway through and the scissors just locked up! I was really trying to get through the plant before cleaning too! After finishing I had to scrape and clean again before I could start on the control plant. Scissors made it through the control without stopping to clean.

In terms of the strain, I gotta say I'm well pleased with the performance of the [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] @Dinafem-Mark Industrial Plant CBD auto. Both tester and control grew well, no problems, smell extremely strong (not a good option for maximum stealth), had nice first and second node branch out for great side colas, and generally were low maintenance (could be an okay newbie option if stay on top of extra CalMag).

As far as I'm concerned, this was one of our better tests on AFN!
----
Together, cut day:
20161231_112152.jpg

Optic Foliar test plant:
20161231_112238.jpg

Big fan leaves removed, can see the buds and branching better:
20161231_114128.jpg

For smaller plants, I used to always trim whole, on the plant, then cut the main and hang whole. Not an option here, just too much plant and too dense. So branch by branch she goes:
20161231_123231.jpg

A cola, plenty of sugar, the pic does not do it justice:
20161231_140817.jpg

Fully trimmed and layed out! I don't do wet weights anymore, and the sticks need to stay on for line drying anyway. If I had to guess, it's probably in the neighborhood of an ounce when off the sticks and jarred. We'll know in a few days.
20161231_155902.jpg

So, generally amazing. This is one of the best producing plants I've had, in terms of both estimated weight and known trichome coverage.
--
Control plant, not as important but it also did very well! Beautiful coloring up phenotype, loved the cold weather, also produced well, also super stinky, above average trichome coverage.
20161231_162314.jpg

Skip to the layout, pretty good, I'd rough guess 0.75 oz, maybe a fat half.
20170101_084635.jpg

So that's where we are now! Sitting pretty on the dry lines. Will be ready for jars in a few days. I'll take weights then and chose a nug from each for a quick-dry vape test. Thanks for following along friends! Peace and love.

Day 54 is midweek fow week 8....the olanys have had their final sprayings as They are coming to the end..the OF test will be complete after a few more updates,the spraying is now complete
image.jpeg
here is a side by side of the White Widow plants,test plant to the left and while the plant on the right is bigger,it does not have the dense bud structure or trich coverage of the OF test plant
image.jpeg
this upper pic shows the dense fat cola of the test plant
image.jpeg
this upper pic is the main cola of the control plant,and it is a bit more airy and a bit smaller in size
image.jpeg
Side by side of the Green Crack plants,the one with yellow leaves is the test plant
image.jpeg
This upper pic is the non sprayed plant,the bud development/size/density look a bit better on this plant for whatever reason
image.jpeg
this upper pic is the test plant
image.jpeg
lastly,i have a new batch of plants that will be getting the optic foliar feed..there will be no control plants tho

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 61
Back