I have been spraying my plants at age 40 some other autos and wow you guys should have a look at those!!!! different genetics using OF OMG!!! :hump:
I'm spraying every other day once in the morning 4 hours before lights off and again 4 hours after light on!! ewww there looking good!!! let me go get one and show you guys !!!!
brb!!!

Last edited:
This is my garden using Optic foliar spray!!

aab20161208_102829[1].jpg

aaabcccc20161208_102856[1].jpg

aab20161208_102829[1].jpg

aabb20161208_102839[1].jpg

Last edited:
This is the optic foliar treated girl she is close to done she is also the biggest of the 3 girls I grew and never had any deficiencies.. the other two auto fruits have been chopped..
IMG_0199.JPG

Update...Auto Jedi Kush at day 9.
Will begin spraying with Overgrow tomorrow.
Left plant will be control..Right plant will be sprayed. Both currently getting Ionic Soil Grow at 2ml/L..
IMG_20161211_205350.jpg
IMG_20161211_205354.jpg
IMG_20161211_205359.jpg
IMG_20161211_205403.jpg

Update: Week 9?, [HASHTAG]#OpticFoliar[/HASHTAG] test for [HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net
----
Hey heyy heyyyy! We're getting along to the final laps now. It's the finalll growdown (80's sound effects) da daa da daa dada, ! Okay lol, sooo only just this week did they diverge in color, signifying that I quite possibly had two phenotypes this whole time. The control plant's leaves, fans and sugar, started coloring up in the reddish range. It happened so fast that I just noticed today. The tester plant does have a little color on some leaves but is barely noticeable. That said, it is possible and I have seen it happen, that the differences in nutrient processing and uptake, or slight pH variance, could cause a plant to color up slightly different than a sister plant. So we can't say for 100% certainty that it's phenotype variance, but it probably is. :p

Other observations continue just like previous weeks: The tester is all around better in every way. It has much more mass, bigger and better flower clusters and individual buds. Trichomes continue to be better, and the tester is really racing to the finish line! Someone else just said their tester finished fast too, so that's possibly a confirmable pattern.

The scents are the same, which I note is odd if they're different phenotypes. (usually you can notice slight smell/terpene differences between separate phenotypes.) Scents are sharp limonene, a faint pinene, and a very faint clean herbal undertone almost like basil plus rosemary. It's a very quick and clean smell, it rolls in and out of the nose easily, not heavy and musky like a kush.

I'll say this, all I have in there are these two, plus one Blue Amnesia, plus two AKR's, and it has completely overpowered my carbon filter. Completely. Lol! Might as well not be there lol. I had to quickly emergency order a Phresh filter upgrade, which honestly has been due to replace the cheaper Ventech can for awhile now.

Still spraying and same RO water with a few goodies. I think it's about time to stop spraying soon, I might complete this week, so Weds and Fri, and call it. So that I think would make it an even 10 weeks of spray precisely as I started on a Mon. It's getting tough to keep the buds from getting wet.
--
Together, tester on the left.
20161212_111000.jpg

-
The stalk on the tester are noticeably better.
Tester:
20161212_111042.jpg

Control:
20161212_111050.jpg

-
Mid buds, test plant, can see the little bit of red tinge in a few leaves:
20161212_111117.jpg

Control plant mid buds, lots of reddening:
20161212_111123.jpg

-
Tester plant cola is really looking nice, if a bit leafy. Lots of pistils turning now:
20161212_111106.jpg

Control plant cola is nice too but less everything, and now pistils starting to turn:
20161212_111111.jpg

-
Well that's all I have for now friends! Keep rocking it! Peace and love.

:cheers: Week 5 update:: all plants are doing good, but the Foliar fed plants look better and the growth is apparent.The bud development on the OF plant is further along than the control plant..on to some pics
image.jpeg
These two plants are the White Widow,the control plant has been spread open a bit more than the other,OF to the left
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
okay not the best pic but this shows the green crack poants with the test plant on the left,it has just aboit caught up in size to the control plant
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back