2 of the three remaining plants are ready to chop! I've never seen plants ripen as fast as these did. The Optic Foliar treated plants is still maybe 10 days to finish. HOWEVER...... after what the other did, could be less than a week! lol!

F1: Overgrow treated plant:

Fruit F1 pic1 -12-4-2016.jpg

The other two

Fruit F2 Bud pic1 -12-4-2016.jpg
Fruit F4 Bud pic1 -12-4-2016.jpg

Fruit  pic1 -12-4-2016.jpg

Week 4 Update: all is looking good and the plants are all thriving ..the White widow test plant is ahead on growth but both are now getting an LST treatment,i will note continued growth(or not) and any other changes for the WW plants...with the Green Crack plants i will leave these to grow naturally,they are stunted from the start (again,my fault but i will follow thru with the test..
image.jpeg
White widow test plant
image.jpeg
White widow control plant
image.jpeg
green crack control plant
image.jpeg
green crack test plant
image.jpeg
green crack, OF plant to the left,it does appear a bit darker than the control plant

Update, Week 7 plus one day late, [HASHTAG]#OpticFoliar[/HASHTAG] test for [HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net !
----
Hi again friends, things are looking super duper! Both plants starting to eat up lower leaves, right on schedule, so no worries. I might brew up their first tea this week, I'd originally planned on regular teas but just never got around to that and they didn't seem to be hungry for anything. Also a good sign that the effort and funds put out building this new super soil has paid off!

Also just now I finished the initial bottle of Overgrow provided, so I'll be sitting down with the directions and mixing up a new bottle from the supplied constituents. That'll be easy, I just have to re-read through everything and see if RO water is preferred and if it needs to be pH'ed after mixing. It probably shouldn't need pH'ing from an RO base. Anyway on with the show!
--
Together, test spray plant on left. I'm rough guessing there's probably 20% more overall mass on the tester:
20161206_095828.jpg

Test plant full view: beautiful, just all around good plant! Starting to pull from the lowers as you can see:
20161206_095837.jpg

Control plant full view, a healthy standard plant, nothing really remarkable but buds are pretty:
20161206_095842.jpg

Test plant upper with flash, yum yum! And we got a few pistils starting to turn, I might have been right that it does feel like it's going to finish faster than the control:
20161206_095856.jpg

Control plant upper view, less mass and trichomes, no pistils turning yet:
20161206_095901.jpg

That's all for now folks! Peace and love!

Here are my two Double grapes!! wow!! :pass:

I'm not spraying them anymore but I have noticed lots of differences between using OF and not using it!! Look at the lower buds!!

Test plant is always on the left!!! she out grew the other plant!!! She was the smallest of the two!!:headbang: Leaf to bud ratio is very nice!!! Just impressive!!!!
GRAPE20161205_014656[1].jpg
Nice fatty autos!!! I bet i got 8 oz they ant dead yet!!:pass:

there still to green!! I'm going on pure water and no more spray!!! I'm ready to get high!! :cooldance:
of1201161018a.jpg
:kiss: there getting frosty!!!

of1201161019.jpg
:spels:

Last edited:
I ground up a little of the now dry bud and loaded the vape. DAMN....... this stuff has some punch to it! not much really for taste and the dried weed has a mild smell compared to while drying lol! Man did she stink! I'm finding this canna to be nicely medicinal. Also, 4 hits of the vape on the bong and......no pain and a couch gravity of about 9..........lol! Only my Blue Dragon and Trainwreck do that for me this well.

Update, Week 7 plus one day late, [HASHTAG]#OpticFoliar[/HASHTAG] test for [HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net !
----
Hi again friends, things are looking super duper! Both plants starting to eat up lower leaves, right on schedule, so no worries. I might brew up their first tea this week, I'd originally planned on regular teas but just never got around to that and they didn't seem to be hungry for anything. Also a good sign that the effort and funds put out building this new super soil has paid off!

Also just now I finished the initial bottle of Overgrow provided, so I'll be sitting down with the directions and mixing up a new bottle from the supplied constituents. That'll be easy, I just have to re-read through everything and see if RO water is preferred and if it needs to be pH'ed after mixing. It probably shouldn't need pH'ing from an RO base. Anyway on with the show!
--
Together, test spray plant on left. I'm rough guessing there's probably 20% more overall mass on the tester:
View attachment 668653

Test plant full view: beautiful, just all around good plant! Starting to pull from the lowers as you can see:
View attachment 668652

Control plant full view, a healthy standard plant, nothing really remarkable but buds are pretty:
View attachment 668651

Test plant upper with flash, yum yum! And we got a few pistils starting to turn, I might have been right that it does feel like it's going to finish faster than the control:
View attachment 668650

Control plant upper view, less mass and trichomes, no pistils turning yet:
View attachment 668649

That's all for now folks! Peace and love!

do not ph, just mix shake and spray....but please do not ph or it will mess everything up and burn your plants.

Back