Outdoor OBB's Berry Patch

:crying: I can just picture her face! :nono: :haha: ... and totally agree, her aroma is tough to beat for realistic BB smell.....

Thanks OBB, they sure were,.. they were only my second round of OD photo's ever, and they really set the hook in deep! :woohoo1:

Don't I know it! Growing MOB outdoors can almost be annoying with how autonomous the plants are. Amend, plant, water, wait...

I can't wait to get back to playing with bud. I guess I should go amend my soil now, time does fly!

:pass:..soooo, what's cookin' OBB? :eyebrows: ...are the girls doing OK so far?

Shitfuckcrapoop, I totally forgot about this!

Most of the beans I popped turned out to be boys, but I have verified females of:
Mount Hood Magic Durban
MOB
Plat GSC

Still got fingers crossed on:
Blueberry kush
Super Lemon Haze
Dawgwalker CBD 1:1

Also crossing auto chronic to MI5 to try and beef up the MI5 buds and give it that relaxed chronic edge.

:haha: gellie! ...nice looking line-up brudda,... SLH will have you cleaning the house at 2am! :nono: :rofl:.... rolling old school with the Mi5,..original stock, or new Short Stuff? their other new strains have been showing very well too, BTW,... I guess Stitch is still around as Flash Seeds,...

My seed stock is from an order I made in 2010 I think. I've just been making beans with her since, no real plan behind it. I just really like MI5 for some reason. Kinda surprised Stitch is still alive after columbia :crying:

Back