Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thinks mesa is interested in the mistress. She is a real treat brother.
You know I've been eyeing her up for some time now! :drool:

I've never had me a mistress before.... A nympho mistress,, oohh myyy !!!!

You know I've been eyeing her up for some time now! :drool:

I've never had me a mistress before.... A nympho mistress,, oohh myyy !!!!
Colors, taste, and potency. Very smooth tasty smoke. Great structure, What more can you ask for. She is a beautiful smoke that long lasting. Depending on your tolerance, if she knocks you out. You definitely will not have to light up every couple of hours.

Checked this morning. All are up except one of the runtz. View attachment 1308008View attachment 1308009
I’m going to let it dry some before I put another seed in the cup. Also one of the sangria cookies have 3 cotyledons and is yellow. I’m going to place new seed in both of those.View attachment 1308010 I did the nympho’s gen 6 for my new grow I can’t wait to see what terp profile this gen has. Those nymphos are crazy. I started a couple early In a 2gal that I removed the stalk from. Experimenting. The seem to be doing very good 10 day and they are already extended over the pot. I let the one in the 3 gal stretch some so I can manipulate them easier if needed.
View attachment 1308011View attachment 1308012View attachment 1308014
I’m going to veg the photos until they show maturity. I plan to put them in the 1 gallons, but feel that pot will be too small for a plant of that age.So I think I will order some more 2 gallons to put them in and prey they don’t get too big. Hopefully by the time the nympho’s are finished I can put them in the big tent.
Anyway it’s 420 so what better way to celebrate than sharing. You guys been putting up with me going one about the nympho for some time. I want to say thank you and show some appreciation @MesaBoogie @elcoloan @Boognelson87 pm me if you interested in some testers. I’ll offer a few more to some who are interested.
I thinks mesa is interested in the mistress. She is a real treat brother.
Elcoloan the strawberry nugget crosses are super nice. Short and dense. Strawberry icream with the purple scoops should give a little more size to it.
Boogn I bet you love the murdah cookies. Roc and fastbuds. Funk, taste, color, and power... a true block bleeder.
Get at me brothers if interested. Happy 420.
Definitely interested. Thank you. Whose the murdah cookies by or what? Is that a cross you made. Is there any you want tested specifically? Me having 2 tents now I got a little more flexibility. I can test and try to do her justice 3 gallon or 5. Is the seeds feminized? That ganja above looks fantastic.

Definitely interested. Thank you. Whose the murdah cookies by or what? Is that a cross you made. Is there any you want tested specifically? Me having 2 tents now I got a little more flexibility. I can test and try to do her justice 3 gallon or 5. Is the seeds feminized? That ganja above looks fantastic.
As always thank you for the compliments.
the murdah cookie is.
(Fastbuds gorilla cookies x nympho gen4)
X
(Rocbuds cookies and chem x nympho gen 4)
Bro please say you are in the states.
I usually do 3gal coco, but I’m an over waterer. She can probably go 5 in organic but don’t hold me to that because I try not to out grow my space.
I know you are more than qualified. Let just see how she works in someone else’s hands.
The crosses tend to be really heavy smoke without all the sedation. Of course you could let them amber more.
I also have the strawberry ice cream, which is strawberry nuggets x ng3 x purple scoops x ng3
But I want to give different people the opportunity grow them out.
Pm me

As always thank you for the compliments.
the murdah cookie is.
(Fastbuds gorilla cookies x nympho gen4)
X
(Rocbuds cookies and chem x nympho gen 4)
Bro please say you are in the states.
I usually do 3gal coco, but I’m an over waterer. She can probably go 5 in organic but don’t hold me to that because I try not to out grow my space.
I know you are more than qualified. Let just see how she works in someone else’s hands.
The crosses tend to be really heavy smoke without all the sedation. Of course you could let them amber more.
I also have the strawberry ice cream, which is strawberry nuggets x ng3 x purple scoops x ng3
But I want to give different people the opportunity grow them out.
Pm me
PM sent Murdah cookies sounds great I seen the pics above too. I missed that part. Looks great!

Last edited:
Better lighting for strawberry nugget x nympho gen 3. I got to get a camera. It really sticks to my fingers when it breaks down.
The quality of this auto bud can rival any photo period. Quality smoke is that can be easily produced at home is what I breed for.
The type of smoke that totally relaxes you, and removes anxiety, as well as full pain relief. Isn’t that is what cannabis all about. Put your mind at ease as you enjoy some of the most satisfying strains that’s available. Nympho! And her crosses. XXX for the win!

076AC4CB-B441-4EEE-B5F4-3A952603EE8A.jpeg
7E907000-E0B5-43EA-BCBD-12D0D134DEFA.jpeg
86CA3806-A2E3-43EE-B321-10EF7CF02F01.jpeg
D900B610-3192-419B-BA6E-4B1F87C0A922.jpeg

Got to pot up my photos a couple of days ago. Hopefully the vigorous root growth is an indication of the plant growth. After growing autos for so long, it’s hard to judge how quickly the photos should be moving. It only took 6 days for the roots to reach the bottom of the solos. That’s with no soaking.
D9A1219D-63A4-4618-90D0-EBA0D77D4AFC.jpeg
64BB021F-C7E2-4B8D-A93E-A8138BFFB3B0.jpeg
BFDAA0ED-A3CD-4FF0-AD73-EBDEC146DE3D.jpeg

The gen 6 nympho are showing off. I did something a little differently this time and so far they are liking it.
Friday
67CE94A4-6F1D-44B6-B10A-FEFB45E154A3.jpeg

Sunday
7040A8FF-2D63-4554-B666-04EFA134AC55.jpeg

Thursday looking good after being pulled over.
083A928D-91BB-435D-AC19-C75014060D71.jpeg

Latest pic of photos and nympho’s chilling together.
DFCA03AE-D8C1-4042-A978-DED667EBA09F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back