Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, love this song. And gorgeous ladies you got there! I usually lst and top to bush mine out. I may have to try some natural cuz it looks really cool. And I love how big them main colas get with no training. I may have to try a natural vs trained plant experiment soon.

I like to let people see the natural plant. A lot of new growers deal with autos. Some haven’t grasped lst and scrog techniques.

I like to let people see the natural plant. A lot of new growers deal with autos. Some haven’t grasped lst and scrog techniques.
Yeah natural bring a beautiful main cola for sure. I want to grow one for the fun of it now. I have 2 Pinky Tuscerado I'm growing out for a test for one of the moderators on the site @Proph. I'm thinking of training one and letting one go natural just for fun. I'll let the fastest growing one grow natural and I'll top or LST or both on the other shorter plant for a fun experiment.

I'm voting to nominate your journal. Great journal! :frog: I been around for a while and havent nominated anyone journals yet. But I am impressed with your ability to grow autos naturally bro. Rep points your way also.

I'm voting to nominate your journal. Great journal! :frog: I been around for a while and havent nominated anyone journals yet. But I am impressed with your ability to grow autos naturally bro. Rep points your way also.
Thank you brother. l really appreciate the act of kindness.
To show my kindness, I have some special planned a little later. I’m just trying to figure out the best approach.
There are many good growers here and any many that want to learn to grow. I want to see people doing their thing. Growing cannabis can be as therapeutic as smoking it. Just keep checking back. This grow is coming to a completion And I’m going to take a much needed break. It’s time to watch for a while.

You are doing things with breeding and such that are above my head so I'll keep my mouth closed on the general grow besides saying looks tasty.

Now, thanks to @NorthernLights_420 I have checked the thread, and just one real question.

What's your end goal? You seem to be dedicated and know what your doing, so you must have one I'm thinking.

Do you want to be a seed shop? Grow your own best that you can do, just to do it? Or is there no "big goal" you are just interested in the science and process behind it all?

I'm wondering simply out of curiosity. :thumbsup:

Keeep it going!:clapper:

I appreciate the advice. There is so much grow advice here that it’s obnoxious sometimes. Since you are giving advice here is some in return to show how much I appreciate your help. “ When making observations about someone else’s grow, always remember, you are not the one running the grow. Therefore you have no clue as to what’s going on.
Most purpling plants are lined from Durban poison. Durban not only gives the purple color, it also gives erotic foxtailing. It has a specific lavender smell to it that makes it very easy to identify. Look it up on Dutch passions site or search the net. There are tons of pics similar to mine to refer to if you need more information.
Now here is a “Free lesson so pay attention”.... I run a very low Nitrogen feed. The plant is trying to compensate for the lack of N by stretching to the light. Note the enlongated nodal spacing. This elongation also shows up in the bud in the form of foxtailing.
Also when you look at the bud, you should automatically notice that the plants that you are referring to, pk is off as well. I found out that a popular pk booster is not effective, or i got a hold of bad batch. In any case the detrimental effects shows in the plant. Low N coupled with bad Pk... is what it is. Not light stress. The bad pk made these ladies run longer than they should have. They ran longer than the amount of nitrogen available.
People give so much bad information, it’s no wonder new growers have such a hard time getting established. Any newbies reading this post, I recommend getting a mentor or working it out for your self. It’s too easy to fall victim of bad advice.
Being I’m only running 600 watts in a 4x8. @ 27” above canopy, it would very hard to be light stress.

huh? :shrug:

Who know what tomorrow will bring brother.
Right now I’ll continue my work with the nympho and her crosses. I also picked up some photo to cross to as well.
With the many chuckers here, I thought my f1’s would be perfect for the afn community.
Hell I figured they would traded chucks back and forth and come up with their own strains tailored to there needs.
Right? they are already doing that here.
Maybe it’s just me, but I love to show what I can come up with when given the opportunity.
To me it’s a better way than just copying other breeders work. It’s my way of motivating chuckers to learn to do more than throw pollen on the next plant. The chuckers not only learns a skill, they will also be rewarded with the opportunity to produce next level smoke by working with a strain that’s half Nympho. Or by incorporation the f1’s into a chuck that’s already in progress.
Yeah they talk it around here, but are they really willing to put that work in.
Given the feedback I get, I already know the answer to that question. specifically the ones that have a specific wants and actually tell me that they want my nympho and not a cross...
I find it hard to believe that they want the Nympho because they haven’t put that bag on the table.
Until then, my work continues. Peace brother.
B8278573-1BEC-49AD-BFEB-711F9809E4F6.jpeg
9BDDA5D2-62E6-4636-94D1-8207DB779016.jpeg
D4609EDE-CF41-4F25-B496-BF749718B776.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is green pheno strawberry nugget x nympho g4. 15”, frosty and dense... the usual.
The small break felt really nice, but it’s time to get back to work. Plus the weather is getting nicer outside beckoning me to grow something.
I’m planning to run some photos with the Nympho this time in order to make some f1 photo crosses. The nympho produces some great phenos, so it would be nice to have a few that I can keep around for the photo crowd.
I haven’t quite finalized my my photo strain selection, but I do have it narrowed down.
07EBEE35-7BAE-46CF-A835-074E8435B9AA.jpeg
6F098708-B3CF-4D5C-9407-D5A24B58551D.jpeg
3F9C4AAC-ADD3-4471-8827-0C2045496D65.jpeg
31942BBD-74EA-4F8A-9FE7-19F230EB8273.jpeg
ADF9A4DE-B8A5-4F53-AC5C-A7002102F92A.jpeg

Og, chem, cookies, and purps. Not to mention the foulest skunk and breath taking gas that the Nympho is known for. Funkalicious!
Stay tuned...

Update on previous mentioned strawberry nugget x nympho g4.
There is no purpling on this one. At first sniff you wound think she is pure nympho. However, the grape Kool aid/ candy, with a hint of vanilla is also very prevalent. Also, there is a very faint but noticeable urine smell that hide in there too.
The potency of the f1 strawberry nugget cross is as strong as My other f2 crosses. It’s definitely a powerhouse. Breeding back to the nympho gen 5 will make it super potent.
At the same time she is breed to the fastbuds lemon pie. The lemon pie is a terp monster and should add next level frost and larger size. The strawberry lemonade should be one gassy affair. I can’t wait to grow her out
8A337EDF-7FC3-4C5F-A9D2-1C8CE520BDA2.jpeg
0D63CF54-D1B7-4A07-90B6-EE44821E2A8F.jpeg
FB0E123B-245B-4647-ACEF-0A7BF985F9CC.jpeg
0EC962C8-BA5E-45E8-AC97-CDA9F735C4CD.jpeg

Last edited:
The nympho is insatiable. This rocbud and mephisto 3some is pure insanity. Check out this $ shot of Nympho gen 4 mom bred to Purple scoops (green pheno).
Beans are (ng4 x purple scoops) x (strawberry nugget x ng4). Aka strawberry ice cream. The perfect cool down because it’s getting hot in here. XxX.

ED5FCCDC-8DC4-4BFC-AE8A-40BDE51E9782.jpeg
372B4241-690E-4DCD-9737-FEED9E91291C.jpeg
D6B11419-B964-4FFE-AA9F-1E8507C65503.jpeg
462F512A-EF1D-4E40-B353-E36FE4FF4005.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back