Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
3gal ng4 x (purple lemonade x ng3) Frosty from top to bottom. What a stunner this lady is. These nympho crosses are more than good looks.her extremely potent smoke is ready to do whatever it is that your heart desires. She is definitely not for the timid.
0FC3794F-7D4D-4F56-8030-91EE67B082E3.jpeg
4BB7986E-7B84-4C79-9203-10D98CA20AC7.jpeg
06AAE133-A875-4D68-844F-F113636C0690.jpeg
C9222052-AE08-4379-B73D-4D835E8291B7.jpeg

Nympho crosses showing some color.
(Blackberry Kush x Nympho gen 3) x nympho gen 4)
87B6C658-0114-48D0-8B39-73639046D218.jpeg
50C0A898-1171-4A7D-A4EE-9A59CA172620.jpeg

Parallel breeding (nympho gen 4x ( Blackberry kush x Nympho gen 3). Pretty face, Fruit and sour butter cream flavor. The samples have really been great. The nympho really increases the potency of these purple strains. Not only do they taste good they also hit really hard.
D4098688-DFE0-4AD1-A9E7-CC95026BAB3B.jpeg
D528B040-355C-4F29-875A-C627A3A68A2E.jpeg
C9455D8D-2728-488C-AC03-045428CE7A56.jpeg

(Lemon pie x Nympho gen 4) it’s snowing outside and inside on this frost queen. The Fastbuds Nympho crosses have proven to be stellar. Potency, terps, aroma, yields, structure, color are all there. This beauty checks all the boxes.
She is will give you the right amount of playtime, couple with the right amount of sedation. You will know that you are smoking good bud.
I frequent many forums and the members all share a common consensus. “They are looking for something with a little more power”. Although the pure Nympho may be too powerful for most, the crosses I make with her provide the right amount of hit.
My goal was to create a purple strain that shatters the adage of purple strain being weak. Utilizing the Nympho, I have successfully achieved my goal. Doing so, also gave the the opportunity to add new tastes and aromas to my beloved.
My Dr. Frankenstein id, Nurse Ratchet superego, and Sugar Daddy ego combined and produce the Nympho and her delicious offsprings.
Expect doughy lemon cookies. A delectable sour gases fruit punch. Chems and funks combines with candies and berries. The chocolate berry fruit punch and sour grape bubblegums are to die for. All wrapped in the most pungent skunk aroma that will leave you gasping for air long after your last exhale. Who would think smoke that so sweet and smooth could deliver such a punch out!
The Nympho can be described as Beauty and the Beast, aka Dark & Lovely! The plants exhibit a natural fade. Grown in coco, fed from day one until the day I remove them. No special techniques are needed to produce these beautiful ladies. As away “Fly High!” with the Nympho.
FAC8FB98-CAED-427F-9026-AC5A19295A12.jpeg
BF2157A8-F641-42DC-9384-406307E1F01B.jpeg
1130E158-FBE0-487B-8CAC-674905620B59.jpeg
4C390CA6-0E6D-4BDD-ACA6-70D198272A78.jpeg
352AB947-7D23-4205-BD7C-A7AC7DDA3475.jpeg
51B961F9-39AE-480C-8559-93B56DAAF2A5.jpeg
4AE1C221-B495-4B3E-8B5B-45FE047C8E6E.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you @Boognelson87 I appreciate the visits. Did you get your description worked out. ?
I cant make a description until the cross is complete. I'm about 10 days or so out from harvesting F4 seeds. I got three F3 phenos with seeds. Gonna grow 3 females from each F4 plant with seeds. Then choose which pheno I like the most. Make F5 fem seeds. Then will have my strain "hippie snacks" and will be able to give the description. as of now every pheno is different until then. It be around late fall for that.

And I hope to pop in from time to time. In our DMs I beleive when you spoke before of the crosses you were gonna make with nympho I was intrigued. Glad you are sharing the journey and did it. Doing great

And I hope to pop in from time to time. In our DMs I beleive when you spoke before of the crosses you were gonna make with nympho I was intrigued. Glad you are sharing the journey and did it. Doing great
@Boognelson87 Thank you brother. It’s a task. I was lookin for your larger post about the silverback but couldn’t find it. Have you finished posting to it? I would like to follow your hippie snack as well. If you get a chance please tag me in a post to it so I can keep up.

I cant make a description until the cross is complete. I'm about 10 days or so out from harvesting F4 seeds. I got three F3 phenos with seeds. Gonna grow 3 females from each F4 plant with seeds. Then choose which pheno I like the most. Make F5 fem seeds. Then will have my strain "hippie snacks" and will be able to give the description. as of now every pheno is different until then. It be around late fall for that.
Here is something to consider. You may get a pheno that smokes better, looks, better or taste better, yields better. Just remember that they can from same producing parents. Either keep growing them out until you get the pheno that ether has everything that you want in one plant. Or a couple of plants that you can combine to fine tune your likes. You can reverse and save pollen for the next grow (plant) that you are looking for if it doesn’t give you what you want in one grow.
Also the plants have overtones such as Skunk, gas, berries, sour, but then they have undertones that represents the plants in their lineage. It’s very hard to remove the lineage undertones. The undertones will be different plant to plant in most cases when using modern genetic. Cloning is the only remedy for that.
For instance my grape bubblegum undertone pheno will still have skunk, gases, oranges overtones. Sometimes I’ll get several undertones in a single plant. It’s crazy how it works.

Here is something to consider. You may get a pheno that smokes better, looks, better or taste better, yields better. Just remember that they can from same producing parents. Either keep growing them out until you get the pheno that ether has everything that you want in one plant. Or a couple of plants that you can combine to fine tune your likes. You can reverse and save pollen for the next grow (plant) that you are looking for if it doesn’t give you what you want in one grow.
Also the plants have overtones such as Skunk, gas, berries, sour, but then they have undertones that represents the plants in their lineage. It’s very hard to remove the lineage undertones. The undertones will be different plant to plant in most cases when using modern genetic. Cloning is the only remedy for that.
For instance my grape bubblegum undertone pheno will still have skunk, gases, oranges overtones. Sometimes I’ll get several undertones in a single plant. It’s crazy how it works.
Hey thanks for the info. Definitely helps.
And I take all I can get. Even though its "grape bubblegum" it sounds fantastic with the extra there

Lemon pie and nympho is a tasty and frosty combo. This pheno reeks of dial bath soap and butter cream. The butter cream is a precursor as to how gassy this lady will be after cure. The sample nugs are beyond delicious.
3520FD56-9B2E-404C-9DFF-CDD1A307DF58.jpeg
B4B3F7CD-6688-4C47-BAAD-5B050F92A613.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back