Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now finding this. I've seen nympho and we've talked before of her greatness. I just read the first post and from all the descriptions you give of her. I must say. You give the best damn weed descriptions. Idk if there's even a close comparison lol

@Boognelson87 @NorthernLights_420 thank you for the compliments.
[
A5BB2542-FD94-4438-A19A-323D4E5249E9.jpeg
F5D974CB-30D9-4100-9F3C-4ADC3F41E77A.jpeg

Here is a 1 gal purple lemon / nympho gen 3 breeding crossed back to a gen 4 nympho. Most call them bx (back cross). I call them out crosses because they introduced new genetics into the gene pool.
75% nympho/ 25% purple lemonade. She will pair nicely with my mistress an my chocolate thunder, asa well as produce an 87.5% nympho when breed back to her.

61DB5D4C-0A76-4A10-9FAE-A61CE223A2AA.jpeg
928F4F42-CC11-46D3-A14E-C30833A645A0.jpeg
BCDA6DCE-C66D-47A7-9640-740E5E372863.jpeg

Last edited:
@NorthernLights_420 thank you for the compliments.
@Boognelson87 I see many nice strains here and and on other venues. Your strain is really beautiful. I would love to smoke her If given the chance.
I will not make judgment on anyone’s product that I haven’t sampled several times for myself.
As I recall, you told me that you aren’t interested in my crosses. You passed up an opportunity to see if what I’m saying about the nympho is all talk. Everything the nympho touches becomes an 8 - 8.5 easily.
On that note, there is a lot of bud in my community. The quality was very poor until I started sharing my work. That meant that the guys that run the streets around here had to step their game up. So they stopped offering local home grown and Mexican brick and went to offering exotics and elites.
These guys are getting smoke from Denver, Washington, Oregon, Florida and California with the hopes of having something comparable to my Nympho. The search continues.
People often come to me for bud advice or to compare. So I get to sample bud from all over the country. Never do I worry about what their bud looks like or what it taste like. I concentrate on how good the High is, the effects of the high, and how long the high lasts. The aesthetics mean nothing when the smoke is sub par.
I don’t mean to disrespect to anyone or their work. So please don’t take offense when I described my strain. I thought sharing our experiences is what we are here for.
I chose my word because I’m looking for a good strain to cross to my nympho. I want the guy that understands what I’m looking for to stand up say “Hey I got it right here”. Or suggest a potent heavy hitting strain that we may have access to.
Remember when og kush, chem dawg, train wreck, sour diesel, grand daddy purple, gorilla glue, gsc (any many more) first hit the scene? The criticism and skepticism was insurmountable in most cases. But they all persevered and proved themselves by joining the list of the great strains
My plans is to have the Nympho on that list and not considered just another chuck. View attachment 1286269View attachment 1286268
Here is a 1 gal purple lemon / nympho gen 3 breeding crossed back to a gen 4 nympho. Most call them bx (back cross). I call them out crosses because they introduced new genetics into the gene pool.
75% nympho/ 25% purple lemonade. She will pair nicely with my mistress an my chocolate thunder, asa well as produce an 87.5% nympho when breed back to her.

View attachment 1286294View attachment 1286295View attachment 1286296
Unsure if you think I was insulting you?I wasnt joking. Definitely was a compliment Best description of weed I've ever read. I have no interest. Wish I could. Indica heavy only for me. Just wanted to tell you. It's like poetry reading your descriptions of her. Thanks for kind words on my cross. Shes getting there. She ain't no legendary cross. Never intended her to be just some meds I can smoke. Too many strains my body doesnt agree with unfortunately.

Last edited:
Unsure if you think I was insulting you?I wasnt joking. Definitely was a compliment Best description of weed I've ever read. I have no interest. Wish I could. Indica heavy only for me. Just wanted to tell you. It's like poetry reading your descriptions of her. Thanks for kind words on my cross. Shes getting there. She ain't no legendary cross. Never intended her to be just some meds I can smoke. Too many strains my body doesnt agree with unfortunately.
I didn’t think you were insulting. But there is nothing like a good understanding.
My English professor had a doctorate in English composition and literature. Under her, I Aced both comp I and comp II.
We had to do an argumentative. I did mine on the legalization of cannabis. This is when legalization was first being debated in California. My argumentative cited medical benefits and the dangers of cannabis abuse. I was already closet growing, but the research that I done, sparked me into wanting to know more about the benefits of cannabis first hand.
I read as much info as I can find about it. There is a very thin line between passion and obsession. That’s where I lay. My Nympho is the realization of my passion.
With the help of God and my wife, I get to see my passion come to life. Through out my community, I get to see first thank the benefits of cannabis. I also get to see how cannabis is abused by recreational users.
My cannabis endeavor has given me a lot of time think and get well acquainted with the cannabis plant. I have plenty of time to think about what to say about my plant. I had one guy tell me that i sounded like an infomercial. Yeah that’s exact what I am doing. I’m letting people know about my nympho strain.
I just come here to share my adventures with the nympho, and hopefully make a friend or two. If anyone else had a strain like mine, they would be standing on the Empire State Building beating on their chest.
It’s more than about smoking bud with me. The commercialization of cannabis is ruining the plants. I try to let people know that there is still some of that good weed around that we remember from back in the day. It has the modern twist of being fruity and auto flowering. So it taste great and is it’s easy to grow. Without much effort, a newb grower can produce better smoke at home, than that which is being offered through the dispensaries.

I didn’t think you were insulting. But there is nothing like a good understanding.
My English professor had a doctorate in English composition and literature. Under her, I Aced both comp I and comp II.
We had to do an argumentative. I did mine on the legalization of cannabis. This is when legalization was first being debated in California. My argumentative cited medical benefits and the dangers of cannabis abuse. I was already closet growing, but the research that I done, sparked me into wanting to know more about the benefits of cannabis first hand.
I read as much info as I can find about it. There is a very thin line between passion and obsession. That’s where I lay. My Nympho is the realization of my passion.
With the help of God and my wife, I get to see my passion come to life. Through out my community, I get to see first thank the benefits of cannabis. I also get to see how cannabis is abused by recreational users.
My cannabis endeavor has given me a lot of time think and get well acquainted with the cannabis plant. I have plenty of time to think about what to say about my plant. I had one guy tell me that i sounded like an infomercial. Yeah that’s exact what I am doing. I’m letting people know about my nympho strain.
I just come here to share my adventures with the nympho, and hopefully make a friend or two. If anyone else had a strain like mine, they would be standing on the Empire State Building beating on their chest.
It’s more than about smoking bud with me. The commercialization of cannabis is ruining the plants. I try to let people know that there is still some of that good weed around that we remember from back in the day. It has the modern twist of being fruity and auto flowering. So it taste great and is it’s easy to grow. Without much effort, a newb grower can produce better smoke at home, than that which is being offered through the dispensaries.
Was just unsure you tagged me and the other member thanked him for a compliment and underneath did not thank me but went into a long narrative about my grows and others. so was unsure. It all looks great.

Was just unsure you tagged me and the other member thanked him for a compliment and underneath did not thank me but went into a long narrative about my grows and others. so was unsure. It all looks great.
@Boognelson87 thank you. It’s aways a pleasure to have you drop by. This multiple personality disorder gets the best of me sometimes. I better switch to drinking

@Boognelson87 thank you. It’s aways a pleasure to have you drop by. This multiple personality disorder gets the best of me sometimes. I better switch to drinking
No problem. I can tell your passion when I read your description. its actually why I decided to acknowledge that. I've read some messages I've seen or you've sent me to friends. And I had one friend say can you make a description like that with your cross hippie snacks. I said hell no lol

No problem. I can tell your passion when I read your description. its actually why I decided to acknowledge that. I've read some messages I've seen or you've sent me to friends. And I had one friend say can you make a description like that with your cross hippie snacks. I said hell no lol
Lol. Bro I love to write. As you can tell.
Hippie snacks. Great name, I like that.
Think about :
What her High is like. Is she trippy or what
What she tasted like. How many things does she taste like.
What does she smell like? Predominantly and undertones.
How does she makes you fell when you smoke her.
It’s easier when you are honest, because you don’t have to make things up.
If you are sharing with friend and family, listen to their feedback.
What do you like the most about her?
Get high and let her work her magic on you. Listen to what she is telling you about herself. Develops a friendship with your lady and she will talk your ears off. I’m willing to bet that you will be able to describe her then.
Bro she is beautiful for real.
I’m working on something similar, I’m new to understanding how the colors work, and what genetics that produces certain color patterns and the plant ages. .

@Boognelson87 @NorthernLights_420 thank you for the compliments.
[View attachment 1286269View attachment 1286268

View attachment 1286294View attachment 1286295View attachment 1286296
Yum. Sounds good. I like the strains that hit me hard too. I wouldn't breed with anything else either. If you ever need a tester... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back