Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen 6 and photos. It almost time to separate them. As you can see the photos are really starting to pick. The roots are at the bottom of the 1gal. There are a couple behind. Remember I had to drop another runtz s1 because the first one didn’t pop.
166B7614-49CB-4A0F-9217-559C052EDA31.jpeg
460516EA-BCAC-4EA3-87DD-8EC3B8894FF6.jpeg
749FA775-7685-4A66-821A-25FE9A6E5A20.jpeg
F547D9A2-44AE-416D-A9A3-A54576721549.jpeg
B5D26588-F2D0-4C76-8BA5-3B44C6CDB3DC.jpeg

The early started 6th gen are really looking nice. Pistils have been showing for 4 days on the larger one. I’m really liking the different technique I’m using here. I’ll just have to wait and see how she finishes. So far so good
B21A648C-98E4-49FA-A572-CB6CFF569995.jpeg

Gen 3 and gen 4 in 2 gal. Hopefully I can get the gen 2’s to pop. They are pretty old. Fingers crossed.
1AC92D2A-D5F0-41E7-A6CD-61F318C907DE.jpeg

Germ test gone right. Lol. (Lemon pie x ng4) X mistress f2). Wow! Reeks of lemon, cookies, berries, and skunk.
She is taking a little longer. I did it because I putt 2 plants in the pot causing my medium to run out of energy too soon. This lady is stacking nicely.
97DF4CA5-F80F-468E-9289-05098704C0E9.jpeg
1B270B00-D291-4051-8F4C-F75B1077D3BA.jpeg
66C41A47-8D73-46BF-B445-0054E01450DB.jpeg

The lady beside her is a (gorilla cookie x ng4) X (chocolate thunder g2). Gas gas skunk berries and gasssss!
DAF50631-5819-435F-9DFD-1B964DC9D0F7.jpeg

I hear it all the time that autos aren’t uniformed. Then when you show guys that they can be. They argue that it’s the light height. It’s all about the breeding. The nympho is breed to be 20- 24 inches. Circled is the pin that joins the pole. The nympho is breed to be that height and does it consistently. That give me plenty of head room for as you can see by the photo plant to the left, the lights don’t stop the heights of the plant. Here is also the giant mistress from my last grow this lady went almost to the lights.
A5D255E8-921A-4A57-A92D-E6AE30CB0189.jpeg
3A09CCFE-C361-4379-8272-DE94D427180C.jpeg
5BF7347C-A5D6-4608-97D7-B48ADCB67BEA.jpeg
F340D777-9943-41BA-9DCE-7D9730C29611.jpeg

The nympho line is all about potency, terps, and consistency. Immerse yourself in the balanced head and body high that takes complete control of your senses .... that is the Nympho! Fly High!

The nympho line is all about potency, terps, and consistency. Immerse yourself in the balanced head and body high that takes complete control of your senses .... that is the Nympho! Fly High!
:drool:

A little renovation today. I separated the gen 6 from the photos because the roots will grow into the adjacent pot. The roots will continue growing to get bigger until you separate the pots later on. That when you will see the problem as you will be removing some of the plants food source.
The photos growth has gotten vigorous as the roots reached the bottom of a pots. Each 2x4 has a runtz s1, animal cookies s1, sangria cookie, terp zomper, lvtk, head lock, buttermilk biscuits, and a flap jack.
The gen 6 nympho will ramp up the potency and terps as she add uniformity to these crosses. Power and great flavor is what next gen cannabis is all about.
8D01C7DD-E5F0-43DF-995A-E7D04CFDD107.jpeg
3F51EC7A-0C34-4790-A1DE-9174296CB211.jpeg
A5D0285F-07C2-45DC-A654-4EAAD8C165DE.jpeg
76406323-7E68-4DB0-A4BB-20BF5D388DF7.jpeg

Looking good

A little renovation today. I separated the gen 6 from the photos because the roots will grow into the adjacent pot. The roots will continue growing to get bigger until you separate the pots later on. That when you will see the problem as you will be removing some of the plants food source.
The photos growth has gotten vigorous as the roots reached the bottom of a pots. Each 2x4 has a runtz s1, animal cookies s1, sangria cookie, terp zomper, lvtk, head lock, buttermilk biscuits, and a flap jack.
The gen 6 nympho will ramp up the potency and terps as she add uniformity to these crosses. Power and great flavor is what next gen cannabis is all about. View attachment 1314859View attachment 1314862View attachment 1314865View attachment 1314861
Oooh, those will be some good autoflower strains once done.all is looking good. What have you noticed difference wise in gen 5 vs 6 jw?

wow that’s a very good question. I’ll try to answer it as best I can.
The nympho is in its 6th generation as an inbred line, IBL. Each generation has a different high and a different terp profile. The structure is different as well.
As I breed generation to generation, I work on things like length of harvest time plant structure / bud size, and how the nympho reacts to her environment.
I’m always looking for different terps. Gen 5 was very sour, Lime like and funky. She cured into a sour grape candy.
Gen 1 “Death Stroke” The high was very aggressive and violent. Like when the hulk smashed Loki and said “puny god”. The terps was the loudest skunk you can imagine. Skin fruit berries and gas terps
Gen 2 yellow cake. Pure explosive. “Don’t drop that cake.” Skunk diesel and gas. Citrus terps
Gen 3 time machine. The tree of knowledge traverse the universe. Travel to any place and time. Grape bubble gum terps.
in gen 1 & 2. The high was very aggressive Gen 3 had a more soulful high. I later found that I could manipulate this effect by the amount of amber.
Gen 4 Resurrection. Zombies. Lost souls. I see dead people. Skunk chem and berries.
Gen 5. Judgement day. Choose life of death. Chem and skunk. Lime terps. First time skunk wasn’t the main dominant terp. The chem was potent in this breeding.
Gen 6 ....? .... will keep you posted.
The plants of the same generations are very similar in terp, potency and high. The next experiment will be to cross some of the previous generations to the current ones.
So far there seem to be no loss of potency as the generations progress. We also monitor the terp levels and make sure they are still on par. We are also looking for mutations to let us know when to change breeding directions. Gen 5 had a notable mutation that I’m working with now.
That’s the best part of building your own strain is that you know exactly what you are working with. You get very familiar with the phenos within the strain. You can make changes.

wow that’s a very good question. I’ll try to answer it as best I can.
The nympho is in its 6th generation as an inbred line, IBL. Each generation has a different high and a different terp profile. The structure is different as well.
As I breed generation to generation, I work on things like length of harvest time plant structure / bud size, and how the nympho reacts to her environment.
I’m always looking for different terps. Gen 5 was very sour, Lime like and funky. She cured into a sour grape candy.
Gen 1 “Death Stroke” The high was very aggressive and violent. Like when the hulk smashed Loki and said “puny god”. The terps was the loudest skunk you can imagine. Skin fruit berries and gas terps
Gen 2 yellow cake. Pure explosive. “Don’t drop that cake.” Skunk diesel and gas. Citrus terps
Gen 3 time machine. The tree of knowledge traverse the universe. Travel to any place and time. Grape bubble gum terps.
in gen 1 & 2. The high was very aggressive Gen 3 had a more soulful high. I later found that I could manipulate this effect by the amount of amber.
Gen 4 Resurrection. Zombies. Lost souls. I see dead people. Skunk chem and berries.
Gen 5. Judgement day. Choose life of death. Chem and skunk. Lime terps. First time skunk wasn’t the main dominant terp. The chem was potent in this breeding.
Gen 6 ....? .... will keep you posted.
The plants of the same generations are very similar in terp, potency and high. The next experiment will be to cross some of the previous generations to the current ones.
So far there seem to be no loss of potency as the generations progress. We also monitor the terp levels and make sure they are still on par. We are also looking for mutations to let us know when to change breeding directions. Gen 5 had a notable mutation that I’m working with now.
That’s the best part of building your own strain is that you know exactly what you are working with. You get very familiar with the phenos within the strain. You can make changes.
Thank you for taking the time. Are you noticing any loss in vigor going through the generations? Gen 2 yellow cake sounds amazing! Lol. Are you trying to bring the skunk terp back to her or is there anything the other generations were missing to hope you find it in 6th? Can't agree more about working with your own strain. I love mine. I just planted 27 seeds of hippy snacks f4. Looking for that special lady

Thank you for taking the time. Are you noticing any loss in vigor going through the generations? Gen 2 yellow cake sounds amazing! Lol. Are you trying to bring the skunk terp back to her or is there anything the other generations were missing to hope you find it in 6th? Can't agree more about working with your own strain. I love mine. I just planted 27 seeds of hippy snacks f4. Looking for that special lady
That yellow cake is the truth. They called it that because of the yellow color of the bud.
So far I haven’t notices and vigor loss. Plants have been around for millions of years, they can handle a large degree of inbreeding. My roots can reach the bottom of the pot iness then two weeks.
I think most vigor loss can be attributed to selecting slower growing phenos that a breeder didn’t recognize. That why you have to know your strain.
You can control every aspect of your strain by choosing which pheno type that you breed for the next generation.
Also by being very selective from the start.
May I ask what you are looking for in the hippie snack? What you are considering as special. Are you still breeding different strains to her or have you started to line her out or if that’s even your plan?

That yellow cake is the truth. They called it that because of the yellow color of the bud.
So far I haven’t notices and vigor loss. Plants have been around for millions of years, they can handle a large degree of inbreeding. My roots can reach the bottom of the pot iness then two weeks.
I think most vigor loss can be attributed to selecting slower growing phenos that a breeder didn’t recognize. That why you have to know your strain.
You can control every aspect of your strain by choosing which pheno type that you breed for the next generation.
Also by being very selective from the start.
May I ask what you are looking for in the hippie snack? What you are considering as special. Are you still breeding different strains to her or have you started to line her out or if that’s even your plan?
Ty, that does make sense on the vigor. The plan originally with the snacks was to just have an all day smoke that I enjoyed the taste of,Was smooth and could smoke as much of without the problems that was good yielding and done within 12 weeks. Nothing too crazy as far as end game when started. I've had that caused me to stop smoking 18 months and I wanted to eventually get away from buying seeds. It may be crossed with other strains. It may not. There has been some pheno variation thus far and my favorite pheno is the "blueberry mushroom" pheno. Berry and earthy. I get a blueberry and beets. It's shown multiple times.the faster shorter pheno I dislike. I took 2 phenos at F3 that made f4 seeds hoping that what I like comes out..currently working with "F4 1". If fails I will go to F4 2. Is she 26% thc prolly not. Is she the tastiest strain ever. Prolly not .is she up there with most of em. Yep. She's there for me and at end of day thats fine. It's kinda like nympho for your ol lady lol. I got permission from both breeders to use them to make crossed and talked to them both about the strains.that influenced my choosing as well lol

Ty, that does make sense on the vigor. The plan originally with the snacks was to just have an all day smoke that I enjoyed the taste of,Was smooth and could smoke as much of without the problems that was good yielding and done within 12 weeks. Nothing too crazy as far as end game when started. I've had that caused me to stop smoking 18 months and I wanted to eventually get away from buying seeds. It may be crossed with other strains. It may not. There has been some pheno variation thus far and my favorite pheno is the "blueberry mushroom" pheno. Berry and earthy. I get a blueberry and beets. It's shown multiple times.the faster shorter pheno I dislike. I took 2 phenos at F3 that made f4 seeds hoping that what I like comes out..currently working with "F4 1". If fails I will go to F4 2. Is she 26% thc prolly not. Is she the tastiest strain ever. Prolly not .is she up there with most of em. Yep. She's there for me and at end of day thats fine. It's kinda like nympho for your ol lady lol. I got permission from both breeders to use them to make crossed and talked to them both about the strains.that influenced my choosing as well lol
Good job brother. It’s fine as long as it is what you are looking for. Breed for your needs. If you don’t mind me saying that.
I breed the nympho for me and my wife first.
I started the purple crosses because people are always dissing purple strains for lack of potency. I noticed that as well and stayed away from purples.
Around the neighborhood, I noticed people wanted it just because it was purple. Personally I never liked the lavender taste that most of them have. I took it to be a good test fo the nympho.
While I was at it, I decided to add some “cookie” strains since seeds were becoming more available.
It took a couple of breedings , but I assure you that it was well worth the effort.
. Every breeder does things differently. I’ll never say my way is the best way. To each his/ her own so keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back