Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep mine at half power. I have 8 total.
4 in the 4x8, 2 in the 4x4, and 1 each in my 4x2’s.
I don’t hammer on the plants. I’m happy with what I get. I can’t smoke it all anyway.
I know you can easily get a lot more out of them than I do.
703DF468-32B7-4E22-A204-3A397A852523.jpeg
163FD688-22D7-4374-98C5-2E247C2EEA97.jpeg

11514EA9-3D85-47FA-AC40-8F916C531BC0.jpeg

I have been running rhe sp3000 since it was first released. After running the auto cobs for years.
I learned there a learning curve when switching lights. I really like the auto cobs. They keep the humidity down… I had the same complaint as many others about the plants not being able to handle too much cob light.
But If I had only run one light and one plant, it would be an autocob. I tell my friends to get them to learn on. You cannot deny the result that you get with the cobs
8E635132-E124-4640-848F-365159761E0A.jpeg
365202DD-6A61-4078-A569-BF02F848E9E4.jpeg

This one of the gen 6 pollen donors that I’m using for my photo project. I took it early. It’s barely dry and it’s still smoking like a beast.
Imagine a plant as powerful as the Nympho, but with resin numbers this rocbuds terps zomper. Pics don’t do it justice
C220554C-255D-4CD1-A1B4-77ED4C38676A.jpeg
015C093C-EA6F-4978-9399-5CDD24E4AA03.jpeg

Potency and glandular count is why the Cruella is awesome Guys with the Cruella f2’s are in for a real treat.
A774B437-B6B8-4EEE-BC3E-DD2D6F126354.jpeg

the Cruella ^^^ is bred to Nympho gen 6 above I’m going to take that and breed it to the Cruella f2. If the Cruella v2 don’t put you into a coma, I don’t know what will.
I don’t think i showed this one in public. And no it is not the creature. It’s my chocolate thunder x Mistress all foxtailed. That baby is shining like diamonds and smoking like an old Chevy
“welcome to the future” .
CE867D01-5B20-4794-8B5D-51A99D1AEF11.jpeg

2115DEAC-0018-4A9D-9149-12113E08F5E9.jpeg

3B0340CD-AFD7-4E52-8D01-2B0AFC6AF49F.jpeg

Sangria cookies seemed to be aging fast. 75Ish Days from seed. She would be my second pick based on terps
EBD2B971-5BDA-4F58-A7A8-95D4B7126869.jpeg

In house genetics buttermilk biscuit. I wish you could see the frost on this one. It puts Frost on the fan leaves The camera doesn’t even come close to what the eye sees.
FCCBA226-1F65-4BFB-A8C3-E5D413375445.jpeg

In house genetics flapjacks. I love the terps on this one. If I was going on aroma alone. Flapjacks x sangria cookies for the win.
88653211-9FC6-4CCC-88FF-4FFAF7284E0E.jpeg

Animal cookies threw balls on both plants. Believe me when I say I stressed it in every way. There hasn’t been any more since removing the small cluster. Not my cup of tea, but you cannot deny that this is an awesome plant. The terps are beautiful, the frost is undeniable. It’s very similar to the runtz.. showing in the background and the sangria cookies.
988AF8AE-2F7A-43ED-87E0-2C83CD92EC6A.jpeg

Rocbuds terp zomper. Huge. Did I say huge? nice bud structure. Lots of the shiny stuff. Smells good. All I can say is that I have a lot of bud to smoke.
After crossing with the Nympho, things will change. The nut will add the skunk and gas to the cross. As well as her subtle fruits. But the one thing the Nympho adds is her beautiful old school flavored smoke.
I know it’s going to be very hard to decide once the Nympho is added. The sky is the limit. The Nympho welcomes you to the future of cannabis. Home growers will no longer have decide flavor over potency. It’s in there, bag appeal is in there. The block bleeder’s stains of choice. Have your cake and eat it too. That the yellow cake of the Nympho, fly High!
F28CB784-C0A5-4022-9049-A019463ABD4E.jpeg

View attachment 1336087
Sangria cookies seemed to be aging fast. 75Ish Days from seed. She would be my second pick based on terps
View attachment 1336089
In house genetics buttermilk biscuit. I wish you could see the frost on this one. It puts Frost on the fan leaves The camera doesn’t even come close to what the eye sees.
View attachment 1336090
In house genetics flapjacks. I love the terps on this one. If I was going on aroma alone. Flapjacks x sangria cookies for the win.
View attachment 1336091
Animal cookies threw balls on both plants. Believe me when I say I stressed it in every way. There hasn’t been any more since removing the small cluster. Not my cup of tea, but you cannot deny that this is an awesome plant. The terps are beautiful, the frost is undeniable. It’s very similar to the runtz.. showing in the background and the sangria cookies.
View attachment 1336101
Rocbuds terp zomper. Huge. Did I say huge? nice bud structure. Lots of the shiny stuff. Smells good. All I can say is that I have a lot of bud to smoke.
After crossing with the Nympho, things will change. The nut will add the skunk and gas to the cross. As well as her subtle fruits. But the one thing the Nympho adds is her beautiful old school flavored smoke.
I know it’s going to be very hard to decide once the Nympho is added. The sky is the limit. The Nympho welcomes you to the future of cannabis. Home growers will no longer have decide flavor over potency. It’s in there, bag appeal is in there. The block bleeder’s stains of choice. Have your cake and eat it too. That the yellow cake of the Nympho, fly High!
View attachment 1336104
Very nice! Id be happy to open up my tent to see those. Flapjacks sound wonderful. Would you rate the rocbud lower than them all as far as aroma? Which one is the stickiest. They all look good tbh buttermilk looks crazy frosty

Very nice! Id be happy to open up my tent to see those. Flapjacks sound wonderful. Would you rate the rocbud lower than them all as far as aroma? Which one is the stickiest. They all look good tbh buttermilk looks crazy frosty
The buttermilk biscuits looks like a ghost. It’s going to be interesting to see it’s final level.
So far no ones stands out as super loud. The runtz have really changed. It’s not as pretty smelling as it was.
Roc’s terp zomper has a nice aroma that does seem to be decreasing as it has gotten older. But it hasn’t changed like some of the others.
To be honest, fastbuds gorilla cookies and lemon pie autos kills all them in terps.
They don’t light up the room like I am used to. You have to move them for them to let off any smell. Hopefully The Nympho will fix that. That’s what this project is really about.
All of them are all beautiful strains I read a lot of talk about them lacking terps and potency. So I want to see for myself.
Plus most Photo guys down autos. So I want to smoke their stuff to see how it compares to the latest autos. The fastbuds gorilla cookies, and mephisto strawberry nugget are very tough. So I will compare it to those.
I’m really looking for something that’s on the Murdah cookies or chocolate thunder level. Possibly the Cruella. But time will tell.

The buttermilk biscuits looks like a ghost. It’s going to be interesting to see it’s final level.
So far no ones stands out as super loud. The runtz have really changed. It’s not as pretty smelling as it was.
Roc’s terp zomper has a nice aroma that does seem to be decreasing as it has gotten older. But it hasn’t changed like some of the others.
To be honest, fastbuds gorilla cookies and lemon pie autos kills all them in terps.
They don’t light up the room like I am used to. You have to move them for them to let off any smell. Hopefully The Nympho will fix that. That’s what this project is really about.
All of them are all beautiful strains I read a lot of talk about them lacking terps and potency. So I want to see for myself.
Plus most Photo guys down autos. So I want to smoke their stuff to see how it compares to the latest autos. The fastbuds gorilla cookies, and mephisto strawberry nugget are very tough. So I will compare it to those.
I’m really looking for something that’s on the Murdah cookies or chocolate thunder level. Possibly the Cruella. But time will tell.
Thanks, once crossed too you'll have alot of variation to choose from. I'm sure there's alot of gems youll find along the way to full auto. I'm taking it these are working towards full autoflower with nympho if worthy?

Thanks, once crossed too you'll have alot of variation to choose from. I'm sure there's alot of gems youll find along the way to full auto. I'm taking it these are working towards full autoflower with nympho if worthy?
Exactly brother.
Worthy may be a strong word. However I’m looking to create next level cannabis, not more of the same stuff that’s readily available.
I like my smelly and potent. I want to know I’m smoking gunja. IMO there is nothing worse than having to asking yourself if you are high..: That’s not my M.O. I want get you higher than you have ever been in your life That’s how I do it.
I want stop until I succeed. Nympho Fly High! Welcome to the future.

Photo strains 75days from seed. Simply beautiful I’m going to take this one after the holiday. That should give it 84 days. And the seeds 4wks to get right.
1C15F2D9-D8D6-45FF-B7D0-2D3328697A01.jpeg
0263D151-1114-43AE-AEA5-9314D15FA0DF.jpeg
5AB8F331-8835-4D8D-AEF6-6A6CCE919000.jpeg

A look at some of the others. They all seem to be really nice strains and well worth the investment. I was looking for frost and I got. I was looking for that pinecone shape, I got it. I was looking for solid, heavy buds, i got it.
I wanted the dark leaf coloring, as you can see I got it.
I’m looking for potency and terps as well. The verdict is still out until I smoke. But as for now, I’m very please.
It just goes to show that you can’t believe all the negativity that people say about others gear. Try it for yourself.
I’m sure there are some problems, that’s to be expected.
Im probably going to pheno hunt the rest of the packs at a later time. Those frost monster are too beautiful to pass up.
7DE8E8B5-AC00-40E8-B342-E0112385AF20.jpeg
2B3442B7-50BC-4329-8317-5582BED2B7AB.jpeg
445C48B2-6EA1-4380-A9F8-6297157341F6.jpeg

I’m showing you the genetics that I’ll be stewing together to produce future auto strains. I know it’s a lot of work, but I’m working for myself. So it’s worth it to me. Nympho Fly High!

Last edited:
Frost monster indeed. Those leaf edges are so dense. Unbelievable.
And those are different plants. The one in the top 3 pics is pouring it on quickly. Im sure it’s because of how quickly it is aging.
The others have began to pack it on as well. Im going to fool with this camera a lil more to see if I can gets pics that are closer to what the eye see.
There is no denying the genetics. Especially the fast ones.
On another note it’s going to be interesting to find out if some already carry the auto gene.
The next round is going to be very interesting.

The 1gal pot didn’t hinder photo's size at all. In 5 gal, these would have been trees.
Also some are finishing faster than the others. Which is to be expected because they are side to strains. I gave them a closer look to see how much longer they had. Wow, they are creepy frosty.
138A58C7-44CA-4870-AF97-B8C4D6A2D71C.jpeg
07156FDD-69A9-49A3-8853-FCC9B1D0EA33.jpeg
E9C30DE1-9943-4630-93CC-A7E67F4E357D.jpeg
40F3A35A-0875-49E3-83F9-CF29B23C0A60.jpeg
36DE19FD-0F14-434C-B9B9-DFE295BC3920.jpeg
979F4DCB-BC15-4CBA-A938-739D8A5C0BF0.jpeg
799721F8-E9FE-4A6F-A7B9-FA511FDEC92F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back