New Grower Nutrients for hydro?

Reaction score
ok I’m still new I’ve attempted two grows so far and both had there problems. What I’m trying to figure out is what is best to use for bubbleponics. Right now I’m using gerenal hydroponics 3 part nuits but not sure if that’s the best/easiest to use. I’m looking for simple for now tell I get the in’s and outs down. There’s so much stuff out there not sure what’s a waste and what’s worth getting. I currently have the gh nuits, gh ph up & down, and sm-90. Any tips will be greatly Appreciated

I use GH flora 3part. I get awsome results in dwc. I got 5.5oz off my last auto with flora, rapid start, big bud, overdrive. Thats all I really use.

I have another girl in dwc with the same products and I'm expecting over 5 oz this time.

Honestly man my style,is simple. I use the 3 part, a root stimulator in veg and big bloom and over drive in bloom and that's all. O also under feed my girls. Try running flora at 1/2 strength ph to 5.6-5.8 and let the roots do,the rest.

I have spectacular results with General Hydroponics Flora Series, as well as Rapid Start, Fish Shit and Floranectar. Im waiting to Recieve the, "Big Bud", "Bud Candy" and " Piranha" Nutrients and Enhancers in the mail sometime soon. Ive read plenty of awesome reviews on those products. Fox Farm nutrients Also!

ok I’m still new I’ve attempted two grows so far and both had there problems. What I’m trying to figure out is what is best to use for bubbleponics. Right now I’m using gerenal hydroponics 3 part nuits but not sure if that’s the best/easiest to use. I’m looking for simple for now tell I get the in’s and outs down. There’s so much stuff out there not sure what’s a waste and what’s worth getting. I currently have the gh nuits, gh ph up & down, and sm-90. Any tips will be greatly Appreciated

Strongly agree with the posts above. The Flora series has everything you need to grow top shelf plants. I would add a bottle of GH Calimagic to your arsenal, but that's it. (A bloom booster later on, but skip, for now)
Time after time, I see people using 50 bottles of bullshit, to "magically" grow the ultimate plant. Hell, I've been guilty of it myself.
Fact is, a good grower, with good genetics, working in a dialed environment, can put all the 50-bottle fanboys to shame, with just the Flora series.
Whether you use one of the myriad recipes for grow, micro, and bloom, or you stick to the Lucas ratio, it just works.
I've done well with it, over the last 9 years, and highly recommend it.
Happy growing!
Regards, Kyle

What root stimulator should I run. I know sm-90 is good for oxidation and keeping bad Bactria away

Yup im a fan of general hydro 3 part as well. Cant go wrong for about 10 quid per litre.
Also sm90 is essential for hydro.
Personally i wouldnt bother with a root stimulator. Keep it simple and youll grow fire

I am currently running the Remo line of nutrients in DWC and things are running smoothly. (link for the grow is in my sig)
They are extremely good value for money too, which is rather nice.

They do not do a silica additive, so I use a different brand for that, and also use Great White.

I've got this AutoMazar going at the moment, she's only had calmag, GH Flora Nova Bloom and Hydroguard. Doesn't seem to be missing anything, I have to keep hacking branches off her because it was like a jungle in there. The trunk is thick too. KISS seems to be the way to go with hydro, at least for me it is!
1.JPG

Nutes are like sugar or flour. Brand matters little.
The important thing is to not over-feed.
GH is a nute pusher, so use 1/4 to 1/2 of what they recommend. The 3 part basics and CalMagic are all you need.
Anything else is a waste of money.

Back