Nutrient burn from vermifire

Oh, sory to see your plant like that, but we're like grobros...wanted to do my girls someting fine and watered with valerian and they got heavily burned:-(

All of the plants get the same feed as each other which is half doses of what roots organic recommend. pH is actually really low at 5.0 you think that's it?
Oh, 5.0 in soil or water?

Oh, sory to see your plant like that, but we're like grobros...wanted to do my girls someting fine and watered with valerian and they got heavily burned:-(
Damn Mann I'm sorry to hear that. I think sometimes we might all be guilty of nurturing our babies too much lol. More nutes better bud right!! Lol j/k. I gotta check out your journals a little more. You've been awesome bro!

That is too low for soil:

SoilPH.jpg

Oh, that's pretty low...to rise ph you could add dolime powder CaMg (Co3) 2

I am like 100% broke on being able to purchase anything for about 4 more days. Is there anything else I can do to raise the pH that I may already have at home

And you have to do it pretty quick, because mostly nuts k.o. at 5.0.. get some dolime powder in a store, be sure it's the finest powder no can get...add 1 -2 tablespoon on the preworked soil and water, doesn't matter if you have been watered before...dolime must go in to stabilize ph...also asked Waira to check in at yours, bro!:pass:

Last edited:
Back