New Grower Northern Lights auto. First Grow. Aerogarden

Precisely that its confusing as you read multiple ways what to do and i ask myself who is right? personally i have been flushing all my friends who grow flush aswell.

As your in the aerogarden if you wanna flush just add phd water no nutes for a week or two.
I read before chop some people give cold water 24 hours before the cut.
I planned on flushing. I even bought a flushing agent. Problem is what do I do when my plants are in the same medium but only one is ready:frowny:

I planned on flushing. I even bought a flushing agent. Problem is what do I do when my plants are in the same medium but only one is ready:frowny:

divide & conquer! :tang: ppp

divide & conquer! :tang: ppp
I can’t get them out of the aerogarden. They are permanent fixtures until harvest. Concluding my grow thus far I have had no trouble growing in the aerogarden BUT for anyone wanting to attempt the same grow I would suggest only have one plant in there. I guess I will find out what flush vs no flush will be like lol.

I can’t get them out of the aerogarden. They are permanent fixtures until harvest. Concluding my grow thus far I have had no trouble growing in the aerogarden BUT for anyone wanting to attempt the same grow I would suggest only have one plant in there. I guess I will find out what flush vs no flush will be like lol.

oopzy! hehe :rolleyes2: live & learn :thumbsup: ppp

Problem is I don’t know what the heck I’m looking for lol. I’m a virgin.

What you are looking for is the "sugar". Here is a picture off of the web, and a close up of the same pic. I want the trichomes to be at least cloudy/milky and preferably just starting to turn a bit amber. The hairs on this one are pretty much all brown and the trichomes are getting milky. This one is getting close to harvest in my eyes:frog:. hope this helps a bit
Trichome-Cannabis-Thumbnail-600x646.jpg

Trichome-Cannabis-Thumbnail-600x646 2.jpg

What you are looking for is the "sugar". Here is a picture off of the web, and a close up of the same pic. I want the trichomes to be at least cloudy/milky and preferably just starting to turn a bit amber. The hairs on this one are pretty much all brown and the trichomes are getting milky. This one is getting close to harvest in my eyes:frog:. hope this helps a bit
View attachment 1126031

View attachment 1126032

I can’t post a picture. Says it’s too big. I’ve never had that problem on here before

There is a limit to the size photos but I don't remember exactly what it is. If you cant flush them all dont worry about it. Wait until the end.
I can’t post a picture. Says it’s too big. I’ve never had that problem on here before

View attachment 1126031

View attachment 1126032
I have downloaded a couple loupe apps with pretty good clarity. They allow different levels of zoom, light and picture taking. Once I figure out how to reduce the size of my pictures I will post them to see what you think. Right now because I’ve never done this before I’m second guessing myself. I put a lotta love into those girls so of course I want to harvest at the appropriate time. :photog::watering:

I have downloaded a couple loupe apps with pretty good clarity. They allow different levels of zoom, light and picture taking. Once I figure out how to reduce the size of my pictures I will post them to see what you think. Right now because I’ve never done this before I’m second guessing myself. I put a lotta love into those girls so of course I want to harvest at the appropriate time. :photog::watering:
Loupe on AppStore!
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1104637082
This is the best free one I found. Your phone cannot be held while hitting the save screen button cause it’s very sensitive to movement. I’m going to find an app now to reduce my photo size cause I can’t do it with my phone alone. Posting pics soon to get opinions regarding chopping her down now or not.

Not sure if these pics help. If someone wanted to give me their email address I could send better quality pics.

Attachments

• FDA968C2-AAB9-4B8C-A2F4-0B2D2D4CD163.jpeg
    FDA968C2-AAB9-4B8C-A2F4-0B2D2D4CD163.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 88
  • A5B2D570-9807-45E6-B236-738000DCFCD3.jpeg
    A5B2D570-9807-45E6-B236-738000DCFCD3.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 90
  • E2764FBF-8FAC-42D2-A7CD-21146FE551D5.jpeg
    E2764FBF-8FAC-42D2-A7CD-21146FE551D5.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 85
Back