MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBY (Mars Hydro TSW-2000 GROW.) with Sawney_bean LECTER X7

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
Holes in leaves & 1 Ant found day 9

Holes in leaves & 1 Ant found​

Hopefully I can get this sorted before it gets bad.
Found an antique last grow to, the joys of growing outdoors,
Because of my location it's impossible to stop all the creepies and things are attracted to the light.​

Gona get some cinnamon and find a way to repel athids too.
20230405_174614.jpg
20230405_174611.jpg
The ant was found in the Pot beside the leaf damaged one
20230405_174552.jpg
20230405_174544.jpg

Its nearly time to get the BioTabs into soil.​

But when lol ?​

Not sure on how many to use per pot.​

What u think @Bob's Auto's
1 in the 3 gal
&
2 in the 5 gal

2 - 3 gal Pots got 40 g
1 - 5 gal pots got 60 g
Batshit in the bottom quarter of the pots.

Its nearly time to get the BioTabs into soil.​

But when lol ?​

Not sure on how many to use per pot.​

What u think @Bob's Auto's
1 in the 3 gal
&
2 in the 5 gal

2 - 3 gal Pots got 40 g
1 - 5 gal pots got 60 g
Batshit in the bottom quarter of the pots.
I would place the tabs into the soil as soon as you know the seedling will make it. Do as I say, not as I do :hump:
BioTabs recommends 2 tabs for 3gal. and 3 tabs for 5gal. if you're only growing one plant in each size pot.
I have just looked up what the nutritional value of batshit is. You're going to have to take into account. I would also mix it in with all the soil and not concentrate it into the bottom. I would expect the plants to grow well until they reach that high nutrient layer and then become locked out? Or am I mistaken? :shrug:

I would place the tabs into the soil as soon as you know the seedling will make it. Do as I say, not as I do :hump:
BioTabs recommends 2 tabs for 3gal. and 3 tabs for 5gal. if you're only growing one plant in each size pot.
I have just looked up what the nutritional value of batshit is. You're going to have to take into account. I would also mix it in with all the soil and not concentrate it into the bottom. I would expect the plants to grow well until they reach that high nutrient layer and then become locked out? Or am I mistaken? :shrug:
81kX3JiBd2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

That's the shit I used, 1-10-1
BioTabs NPK 15-7-8.

Would it be better if I used 1 tab less per pot maybe.
I added shit like that before and it was OK with no lock out.
Gotta try new ways lol

Mephisto style tab use​

Copied and pasted info​

How they use them:

So what they do is plant in light mix then transplant to full mix but that has a risk of stunting the plants growth, and with autos... That's the last thing we want to do. They've had years of practice doing this.

They also say you can fill large pots with the bottom half Biobizz Full Mix and the top half with Biobizz Light Mix. Then they just use water for the first 2 weeks. At the start of week 3 they add the tabs and continue with just water after that.

Other people on Reddit have adapted this method by using the Biotabs Bio PK too. Once you see the first sign of pistils growing, you wait 2 weeks and at the start of week 3 you add the Bio PK with every watering according to the instructions on the bottle.

The best way to grow weed is to keep things simple and it doesn't get much more simple than this. No need to check PH or EC or mix feeds or anything. Just dechlorinate your water for 24 hours before hand and you have more free time to dial in your environment and do some LST on the ladies.

If you've been thinking about adding UV lighting to your grow, I noticed it helped with a pest problem I had a while back. I can't say if it made the plants better, stronger, frostier, etc... But! It did kill lots of bugs and if they weren't dead, they left. Might be another option for you.

EDIT: I think Migro have a UV bar available and they are located in your neck of the woods.

If you've been thinking about adding UV lighting to your grow, I noticed it helped with a pest problem I had a while back. I can't say if it made the plants better, stronger, frostier, etc... But! It did kill lots of bugs and if they weren't dead, they left. Might be another option for you.

EDIT: I think Migro have a UV bar available and they are located in your neck of the woods.

thanks mate @Marshydro got this one but not sure if it's available in the uk

Back