MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBY (Mars Hydro TSW-2000 GROW.) with Sawney_bean LECTER X7

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
Can someone advise on this Hydro / soil thingy

The hydro/soil contraption is working but I'm not too sure in how to proceed with it now.​

How do I feed this thing lol
20230406_000858.jpg
20230406_000852.jpg
20230406_000135.jpg

How long will the nutrients in the LM soil last for and do I add more nutrient to the soil then.
Or do I start feeding the rez then.
Should i change the rez to one abit bigger, or is this one more using ok.

Anyone that could help me with these issues would be greatly appreciated

BioBizz LightMix should, should, get you through at least the first 3 if not 4 weeks. Just make sure the pH is on point, I believe Man0Green advises 6.3 for the peat based "soils".

I ran a bag when I first started and could not get good results. Mostly I would say it was my own inexperience. I think @automan2 uses it to excellent success. He may have some advice.

Are you watering all those pots off of a reservoir with a drip system? Sorry if I missed your setup earlier. I think you would have better luck feeding into the soil here and there and running pH'ed water only off the res. Depending on what nutrient line you are mucking about with.

The hydro/soil contraption is working but I'm not too sure in how to proceed with it now.​

How do I feed this thing lolView attachment 1580455View attachment 1580456View attachment 1580457

View attachment 1580458
How long will the nutrients in the LM soil last for and do I add more nutrient to the soil then.
Or do I start feeding the rez then.
Should i change the rez to one abit bigger, or is this one more using ok.

Anyone that could help me with these issues would be greatly appreciated

Wish I could help but not really sure what the best course of action is? If you can get away with just feeding the soil that is probably the best way but it may need to be feed quite often how often i don't know? might need a bigger rez guess it depends on how often she's draining it and how often you can be around to fill it? I know bill is using osmoscote slow release fertilizer

Last edited:
BioBizz LightMix should, should, get you through at least the first 3 if not 4 weeks. Just make sure the pH is on point, I believe Man0Green advises 6.3 for the peat based "soils".

I ran a bag when I first started and could not get good results. Mostly I would say it was my own inexperience. I think @automan2 uses it to excellent success. He may have some advice.

Are you watering all those pots off of a reservoir with a drip system? Sorry if I missed your setup earlier. I think you would have better luck feeding into the soil here and there and running pH'ed water only off the res. Depending on what nutrient line you are mucking about with.
I hand feed my girls with a pump but I had that nursery pot one perched inside a cut lucozade bottle and the roots grew majorly out the bottom so thought I might try something with it,
The pot is very small and will dry out quickly once it starts to grow.
It's just a pot off water with an air pump and the pot sits in the top. I think a bigger rez would be better as the roots are growing fast.
I could stick a bit of broken up biotab in the soil or add some Advanced Nutrients Bloom A&B when the LM gets depleted.
I gave up on Ph'ing long ago so that may even a problem. AN is ph perfect anyways.
Be a fun experiment to try,
my last experiment worked with the grafting so I have a slight bit of hope lol

I hand feed my girls with a pump but I had that nursery pot one perched inside a cut lucozade bottle and the roots grew majorly out the bottom so thought I might try something with it,
The pot is very small and will dry out quickly once it starts to grow.
It's just a pot off water with an air pump and the pot sits in the top. I think a bigger rez would be better as the roots are growing fast.
I could stick a bit of broken up biotab in the soil or add some Advanced Nutrients Bloom A&B when the LM gets depleted.
I gave up on Ph'ing long ago so that may even a problem. AN is ph perfect anyways.
Be a fun experiment to try,
my last experiment worked with the grafting so I have a slight bit of hope lol

Oh you meant just that one in the bottle? Pour nute mix through the soil and let the roots hang in the runoff res. I grew a solo like that just for fun. Worked fine, no air pump, just dump the "res" bottle when it gets full and do it again. I never bothered to keep a certain level, just runoff. Once the roots reach the bottom they will stay wet. Good luck!

I guess it would do mate. I have never used drip feeding before .
They look ok for small pots of you only have a few. You know me I can run up to 60 plants in one go so I'm guessing it would cost more to have one in every pot

View attachment 1580382
That's the shit I used, 1-10-1
BioTabs NPK 15-7-8.

Would it be better if I used 1 tab less per pot maybe.
I added shit like that before and it was OK with no lock out.
Gotta try new ways lol
Then I would wait adding the batshit until a later stage. You could always topdress ór brew a mighty tea from it...

Clearly the airstone idea is working! Looking a healthy lady. Tempted to give that a try I’ve got an old airstone from a fish tank somewhere.
Looking coffee is doing better than tea lol
Do u think the rez is big enough tho ?
Or just upgrade to Biscuits if the roots are to many haha
16808261138881622757780.jpg

Back