MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBY (Mars Hydro TSW-2000 GROW.) with Sawney_bean LECTER X7

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
I've got 2 of those same lights. 1 with the dimmer knob like you, and 1 of the screwdriver version. Had a driver on the 1st one die on me and Mars sent me a new replacement light since they didn't have any US drivers in stock. Don't be afraid to turn them up. Had several plants grow past them so they taught me how to supercrop. I just kept them at 100% and adjusted the height when their young
The ts600 I bought recently is giving me mild electric shocks and stays on when it's supposed to be off on the timer.
It don't stay on bright but it's like the minimum setting on a TS 1000, strange lol

The ts600 I bought recently is giving me mild electric shocks and stays on when it's supposed to be off on the timer.
It don't stay on bright but it's like the minimum setting on a TS 1000, strange lol
Sounds like a timer issue back feeding a neutral/ground leg to the light.

Plug the light into a outlet(extension cord) and see if the issues are still present.

Sounds like a timer issue back feeding a neutral/ground leg to the light.

Plug the light into a outlet(extension cord) and see if the issues are still present.
So light to extention & extention into timer.
Can I take it apart and fix it so I don't need an extra lead lol
Its useless if it don't work with a timer.

So light to extention & extention into timer.
Can I take it apart and fix it so I don't need an extra lead lol
Its useless if it don't work with a timer.
Does the light work properly when plugged into an outlet without the timer?? You need to determine if the problem is the light or the timer. You should be able to get a new timer at just about any hardware store etc if it is bad,,,, if it is the light then you would have to contact the manufacturer.

Does the light work properly when plugged into an outlet without the timer?? You need to determine if the problem is the light or the timer. You should be able to get a new timer at just about any hardware store etc if it is bad,,,, if it is the light then you would have to contact the manufacturer.
Works OK without the timer
Works OK in timer on the on
when timer is off it stays on but very dim.

I'll go get a few pics to show u what I mean

Works OK without the timer
Works OK in timer on the on
when timer is off it stays on but very dim.

I'll go get a few pics to show u what I mean
If you are getting partial lights when the timer is supposed to be off AND getting light electric shocks it could only be the timer at fault, I would replace it before you damage the light, or worse.

If you are getting partial lights when the timer is supposed to be off AND getting light electric shocks it could only be the timer at fault, I would replace it before you damage the light, or worse.
Agreed…to me the timer isn’t isolating when it’s supposed to allowing some current to still get through. Careful when you’re touching it when it’s plugged in I know it’s casing is probably plastic but still. Grab a new 1 if u can.

Agreed…to me the timer isn’t isolating when it’s supposed to allowing some current to still get through. Careful when you’re touching it when it’s plugged in I know it’s casing is probably plastic but still. Grab a new 1 if u can.
Works in an old timer
Seems the digital ones dodgy then,
No electricity feeling when touching the light anymore lol

Here's an off on timer pic
20230403_012445.jpghere's on lol
20230403_012324.jpg

Problem solved
Digital timer is shit

I've got 2 of those same lights. 1 with the dimmer knob like you, and 1 of the screwdriver version. Had a driver on the 1st one die on me and Mars sent me a new replacement light since they didn't have any US drivers in stock. Don't be afraid to turn them up. Had several plants grow past them so they taught me how to supercrop. I just kept them at 100% and adjusted the height when their young
Thinking of raising the light and put it to 100%
How high is best?

Back