MarsHydro Light Shows 2024 NORBY (Mars Hydro TSW-2000 GROW.) with Sawney_bean LECTER X7

MarsHydro Light Shows 2024
HYDRO/SOIL STAWBERRYS X2

Im gona see if i can get a hydro/soil Crop of Strawbs​

20230506_141758.jpg
20230506_141559.jpg
20230506_141545.jpg
20230506_141533.jpg
20230506_141857.jpg

Strawberries do really well in hydro. I've got a small NFT system where the plants sit in a tube and get a constant flow of water and nutrients. Even had to put the thing in the shade as the plants drank 50L a day at some point! lol
This isn't my setup, but it looks like this one...except on mine the pipe runs around the frame. A pump pumps the water to the highest level and gravity does the rest.
hydroponic-A-frame.jpg

Strawberries do really well in hydro. I've got a small NFT system where the plants sit in a tube and get a constant flow of water and nutrients. Even had to put the thing in the shade as the plants drank 50L a day at some point! lol
This isn't my setup, but it looks like this one...except on mine the pipe runs around the frame. A pump pumps the water to the highest level and gravity does the rest.
hydroponic-A-frame.jpg
Is this you're set up mate?

hydroponic-A-frame.jpg
i seen those on pintrest and thought they were really cool.
would love to mess about wit one, could u explain ur set up if u dont mind mate.
They look really tidy .
some of the ones ive seen are classs. no mess and they make it look easy

Nope, I have one similar. Easy to make and almost no maintenance.
Get a 50L Samla box from Ikea, put a pump in that can push the water about 1.5m high and of you go.
I think i undestand the design concept of it and i may have the materials to make this. just need net pots and expanding clay balls.

how do you start them to put them on the clay pots tho?

ive loads of veg here now to transplant into better containers.
carrots
broccoli
tomatos
What way would u recomend uppotting theses mate lol
what type and size container and soil.
fucked off googling diffent stuff and its anoying,
I know u know your stuff

heres the compost i bought but it says 8 months feed lol
abit strong maybe?
16835505730871901395558.jpg

Back