MarsHydro Light Shows 2023 NORBY grows Sawney beans - FORUM STOMPER-DOUBLE GRAPE+PLANET OF THE GRAPES & EL JEFE "THE BOSS" & Dutch Passions SFV OG (Mars Hydro TSW 2000)

MarsHydro Light Shows 2023

The new Den is gona have to be the same design as my current grow den as its the only way I can think to do it and if I'm going to do it then do it better than before.​

Make it just abit bigger than 4x4 or 5x5 so there's enough room to put a Tent in there. Gotta loads of materials for the job so why not.​

DAY 13 IN THE GROW DEN

DAY 13
20230712_213333.jpg
20230712_212916.jpg
20230712_212929.jpg
20230712_213541.jpg
20230712_213532.jpg

The new Den is gona have to be the same design as my current grow den as its the only way I can think to do it and if I'm going to do it then do it better than before.​

Make it just abit bigger than 4x4 or 5x5 so there's enough room to put a Tent in there. Gotta loads of materials for the job so why not.​

You go mate. The best in the game for underground growing. :worship:

Grab a second hand 8ft x 8ft container, bury 3/4 of it and mound it like a hobbit house.

Edit….
It’s amazing what u can learn from old Kevin McCloud and George Clarke, 3-4 inches of living roof (mud/grass/flowers basically) will stop all heat loss from a building/area…. ie any thermal detection from above looooool

Last edited:
This will be done with a spade only and digging goana be a cunt.
Il build a frame of wood and wrapp it multiple times With Dampcourse plastic and a greenhouse cover. Then cover with corrugated tin sheets and Bury it up.

Grab a second hand 8ft x 8ft container, bury 3/4 of it and mound it like a hobbit house.

This will be done with a spade only and digging goana be a cunt.
Il build a frame of wood and wrapp it multiple times With Dampcourse plastic and a greenhouse cover. Then cover with corrugated tin sheets and Bury it up.
I won't give you any tips this time around as you've mastered building them hobbit holes better then anything I've ever seen :cheers:

I won't give you any tips this time around as you've mastered building them hobbit holes better then anything I've ever seen :cheers:
Tbh i never thought it would of worked so good as still going strong a year and a half later,
only changes i would make other than mabye going abit biger would be better hatch hinges, a zipper door, and a better seat. everything else is spot on. lol
I can run my power from den 1 over to den 2 and still be within my wattage limit when ive built it.
will be a while probz before i get it done as im really busy atm and im tryna do this build without the missus knowing lol
Got everything here except the dampcourse, staples, & the hole itself.
Hole digging is the hardest part but once thats done everything else is easy to do and it could be finished in a few days after that dug.
its definitly a different way to grow

My backs sore thinking about it lol

Back