MarsHydro Light Shows 2023 NORBY grows Sawney beans - FORUM STOMPER-DOUBLE GRAPE+PLANET OF THE GRAPES & EL JEFE "THE BOSS" & Dutch Passions SFV OG (Mars Hydro TSW 2000)

MarsHydro Light Shows 2023
That looks hard ground to dig man on a mission :toke:
started of nice and soft lol
But now ts getting harder the more i go dwn
I hope you're not digging out more of the Den MK.II in the heat this weekend 🥵
its pissing down now but still very warm, i sustained a leg & ankle & hip injury skateboarding lol I went down hard, so no more work or skateboarding for a while,
landed a high jump but the board went flying forward and i smashed sideways on thd ground.

its pissing down now but still very warm, i sustained a leg & ankle & hip injury skateboarding lol I went down hard, so no more work or skateboarding for a while,
landed a high jump but the board went flying forward and i smashed sideways on thd ground.
might as well hire a mini digger, 1-2 days and you have a hole all the way to Aus..

Speedy recovery bro, luckily my Tony Hawk days are behind me ;)

Speedy recovery bro, luckily my Tony Hawk days are behind me ;)
i thought so too but my giirl is really liking it and shes brilliant at it already so im fucked. she can drop in and go dwn and up ramps, she only 4 and has no fear
Im scared to hit the deck again cos it hurt like hell.
she thought it was hilarious lol

FSDGPOG IN A WELLINGTON BOOT

FSDGPOG​

IN A​

WELLINGTON BOOT
IMG_20230910_045410.jpg
IMG_20230910_045336.jpg
IMG_20230910_033648.jpg
IMG_20230910_033730.jpg
IMG_20230910_033621.jpg

Back