Fast Buds Nizmo's FastBuds adventures

I'm still new at it still learning but I love the results honestly especially right now in my earthbox jr which is the one that's no till. As soon as I filled the res the explosive growth has been amazing check it out in my signature (if you're on mobile just turn phone sideways and you should see the links)

I follow Mr Canucks on YouTube, he uses Gaia green alot but I've seen many failed attempts around the webs so idk what's up with that.
Gaia green works. 60grams dry off this barney's glue gelato

Attachments

• 20210913_185920.jpg
    20210913_185920.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 52
Gaia green works. 60grams dry off this barney's glue gelato
Oh no yeah don't get me wrong it does work and it's a excellent product but the way he grows with coco and treating like soil is what other people in trouble. It's possible tho it's been done but I think it's a bit tricky in my opinion.

I havent tried barney's farm how was the smoke?

Oh no yeah don't get me wrong it does work and it's a excellent product but the way he grows with coco and treating like soil is what other people in trouble. It's possible tho it's been done but I think it's a bit tricky in my opinion.

I havent tried barney's farm how was the smoke?
It was a good high, not over powering. Flavorful smoke. Still curing. Plan to post a proper smoke report

Back